Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Who the fuck are you to tell real Rangers fans what to do? By your own previous admission on here you don't even have a season ticket and periodically scrounge freebies from others!

Get fucked ya part time daftie.

Poison

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

A woman admin? are you mental? who's going to do the washing, ironing and cooking while their on here banning cunts for swearing etc?

:lol: I doubt @jintybear or @Sparkle would ban anyone for swearing or such like. This is not and never will be follow follow thankfully.  But they both have very respected personalities. 

I would allow nipples just for the record haha (which is why I shouldn't ever be asked @Bears r us ) :thumbup:

Who the fuck are you to tell real Rangers fans what to do? By your own previous admission on here you don't even have a season ticket and periodically scrounge freebies from others!

Have you been on the bevvy today? Bit out of order with that comment, pal. 

17 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

:lol: I doubt @jintybear or @Sparkle would ban anyone for swearing or such like. This is not and never will be follow follow thankfully.  But they both have very respected personalities. 

I would allow nipples just for the record haha (which is why I shouldn't ever be asked @Bears r us ) :thumbup:

Jinty and Sparkle are mentalists. It'd be carnage. Headless banned corpses everywhere.

16 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

PM? :pics:

🙂

You are a fucking weapon. I've only managed to get a season ticket last couple years becuase i can afford it where i couldnt before. But i bled blue back then and i bleed the same blue now, nothing changed.

You saying someone who cant attend games whether it be family reasons, money reasons whatever is not a true Rangers fan is simply scummy. 

Regarding freebie tickets, i have gave away mines on here several times and had many on here give me a ticket because thats what we do. Real Rangers fans as you say.

16 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

We all know Scotty was having a laugh STG, he would be one of the first on congratulating our ladies if one of you were made a mod IMO. :happy:

I am not sure allowing nipples would be a reason not to appoint you to being a mod. :thumbsup:

Leaving it to personal preference is the thing.

If you want to clap, clap. If you want to honour a silence as per tradition, like I will be, do that. If you don't want to do anything, get a drink or something or just take your seat. 

We are all decent human beings as Rangers fans, and we all have our own beliefs over what's right and wrong, and nobody should be castigated for their choice.

We're better than those scumbags anyway.We have tradition. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

We all know Scotty was having a laugh STG, he would be one of the first on congratulating our ladies if one of you were made a mod IMO. :happy:

I am not sure allowing nipples would be a reason not to appoint you to being a mod. :thumbsup:

I know Scotty was kidding. Not so sure about @Inigo though.  Made me laugh imagining headless corpses all over RM though hahaha 

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

I know Scotty was kidding. Not so sure about @Inigo though.  Made me laugh imagining headless corpses all over RM though hahaha 

It'd be like Pol Pot and Idi Amin if those two were in charge. The killing fields.

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Yes I knew you did know about Scotty, who I have never met but seems a great guy. :thumbup:

I was rather confused by Inigo and his headless corpses as well. :lol: 

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Grow a set and get an apology out there for this mate. It’ll stand you in good stead. Just saying. 

3 hours ago, Lerry1971 said:

To be honest this has fuck all to do with us. I've heard a few of his comments in recent years. And I think he was the same ilk as the rest of the taig cunts. If this is bridge building then they can keep it. 

Agreed. No way am i clapping tomorrow.

Indecency, Shame, Playing the victim, Terrorism supporting, Treason causing, hateful, bigoted, violent , lying, stealing , cheating, referee attacking, rival fan assaulting, stadium wrecking, ball-boy coin pelting, media and council manipulating, paedophile cover upping shower of mhanky, Big Jock New and Billy to.

BASTARDS!

No I won't be clapping!

WATP, FTP, NO SURRENDER.

# Fuck right off!

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

We do need a more inclusive Admin team. One or two of the ladies perhaps? Maybe either @psb07158 or @.Williamson.as the ethnic minority rep? @Bronzy for obvious reasons? @ForeverAndEveras the disabled presence?

@ForeverAndEver applied for it and was told no :lol:

I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of having to be seen to care about people's posts but @cushynumber has practically begged me in the past to take up the role 

Archived