Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

Flip scenarios and would that shower of child raping mhanky bastards show any respect for any of our playing staff?  The fuckers show zero respect for anybody who fought and died for this country, let alone played a sport yet they seek sympathy from all corners when it's "one of their own". 

Fucking pricks.

#rantover 

However, the club has to be seen to saying the right things. Just unfortunate they don't say the right things when we're under attack. 

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Wise move from the club IMO. Every other game will no doubt have some sort of tribute so we've followed suit.

A silence can be ruined by a minority and bring us bad press so an applause is the wise move. Not that I'm agreeing that there should be a tribute to begin with.

If we got bad press from disruption of a silence for that arsehole it gives us the reason to come out and say why blow the chamber of secrets wide fucking open. 

13 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

That's a bit ambitious. Is it a precedent?  

Out of curiosity have we done this sort of thing before and have C... done the same for any of our great players?

If I remember correctly, we were involved in four separate rounds of applause after Tommy Burns died in 2008.  None at Ibrox though.

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The club can kiss my hairy arse if they think I’m applauding that harbourer of child rapists. 

Or you could look at the other way and say your applauding because another one of the fuckers is dead.

disgusting. do not support this. i hope the stadium is full of silence of boos. 

RIP and everything. Dementia can go fuck itself.

but I will not applaud. i will never applaud a celtic player no matter their achievements. fuck them all.

8 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

How many times have they disrespected the Ibrox disaster silences? 

In that instance...we are NOT them. 

Thank goodness. 

I'll not be clapping though. I don't agree with it as much as I love my club, I don't agree with the board on this expectation of us, given he kept the "open secret" quiet. 

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

disgusting. do not support this. i hope the stadium is full of silence of boos. 

but I will not applaud. i will never applaud a celtic player no matter their achievements. fuck them all.

Say how you really feel mate.

11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

still in mourning and unwilling to point out that McNeill could lift a European cup but had great difficulty lifting a phone.

Take a bow mate that's honestly the best thing I've read anywhere regarding this. 

Should be made into a banner. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Don’t you hate it when every cunts starts clapping at some random time in the game and you haven’t a clue what it’s about - but gingerly clap along. 

😂

They’ve well and truly ran their course man. It’s every fucking week now. 

40 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Have the filth postponed their game? Seeing as that’s the norm when ex players etc pass on.

The bastards only do that when there is the possibility they can gain advantage over us. Hence why when one of the most obscure players in their history died, ( so obscure I can't remember his name)  they postponed their match against us, which aided them in winning the league and fucking us up in the Uefa Cup Final. Yet when Tommy Burns died, no such request for a delay. Bastards.

29 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

That's a bit ambitious. Is it a precedent?  

Out of curiosity have we done this sort of thing before and have C... done the same for any of our great players?

A minutes silence observed impeccably at Clydebank in 1985 by all Rangers fans attending league game there. For Big Jock knew

Which I was one of

8 minutes ago, tom7bills said:

I have a feeling the actual reaction to this decision at Ibrox on Sunday will be a bit different from the  twitter reaction.

Was Eric Caldow honoured by celtic in any way?

That would be a definite no. 

3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

disgusting. do not support this.

Highly uncalled for. Some of our own ex players and fans have gone through this and still going through it. Ridiculous to say that. 

Last part of your sentence was all that was needed. 

Archived