Actually what the fu**

Them barriers at the away end

first and rightly so the scum 

then some fucking German mob, then the fucking sheep

now Hivs!!!  Honestly fucking hivs. Next they will be a permanent fixture causing fucking chaos getting out the SJR after the game 

herd the away fans together off their buses and the police should walk them in in a wee group. What’s happening ffs what are we doing 

im penning an angry email to the SLO 😂

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

now Hivs!!!  Honestly fucking hivs. Next they will be a permanent fixture causing fucking chaos getting out the SJR after the game 

herd the away fans together off their buses and the police should walk them in in a wee group. What’s happening ffs what are we doing 

STG can forward you the SLO details mate 👍

This is decided a month in advance by the nominated Police match commander. 

The club have NO SAY in the matter. Match commanders differ from game to game. Aberdeen took 502 tickets last week. The majority of their support was made up of kids, pensioners, family groups. they were about as much of a security risk as an empty wheely bin.

Protesting to the club is a waste of time. Channel this through your MP or MSP and get them to look at it from a finance point of view. get them to find out the cost of last week and this week's excessive Police operations.

It's only when it comes to money that anyone will listen.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Address it "To whom it may concern" c/o the Louden.

51 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just walk round the long way ya lazy cunt. 😂

got told the same after I belted round from the club deck at the gate only to rant and rave as I charged in the other direction ! lol 😒:angry: I don't mind keeping those junkies away from us but just wish it was made more clearer at the game they were there.

16 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Do we get the same protection when we visit the piggery, easter road or pitodrie ... NO

Tbf mate could you imagine the size the barriers wuld need to be at Easter Road given where our busses park :lol:

They even shut off the Albion car park against the sheep and tried holding us back until the sheep left but we all kicked up Fuck and they let us go about 5 to 10 mins once we started complaining.  It was open yesterday funny enough.  

Match commander by Fuck? What are the police vans meant to stop on edminston drive?  A motor bike? A car ?  As anything else smashes right through, and if you want to attack Ibrox just wait till the game starts as the vans dissappear and any lorry going into the main stand could cause serious injury.

Its about time edminston drive was shut off to the traffic as prw does just the same so it's not really needed as a road 

15 hours ago, kanjo said:

got told the same after I belted round from the club deck at the gate only to rant and rave as I charged in the other direction ! lol 😒:angry: I don't mind keeping those junkies away from us but just wish it was made more clearer at the game they were there.

I’m sure it was announced over the tannoy at the Aberdeen game it was blocked off? 

I wasn’t there yesterday so can’t comment for yesterday 🙂

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Tbf mate could you imagine the size the barriers wuld need to be at Easter Road given where our busses park :lol:

are they still on London Rd .

Used to be treacherous back when i was an away game aholic .mainly coz me and my mate used to like a wander down to private lines on Lieth walk for a bottle of poppers