**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Today's performance was an absolute disgrace.     

Gerrard needs to apologise to the fans for that and the players should pay for our fans tickets today.

Mebude should not have been played today.

Jack was knackered for last 15 mins.

No creativity, no effort.

I've defended Barisic before but today has ended that.

From our entire squad, the players I do not want to see play again are Worrall, Flanagan, Grezda, Barisic, McAuley, Coulibaly, Dodoo, Holt, Halliday, Hodson, Herrera.   I'm not bothered if we don't get Kent back unless it is on a free transfer as he is far too ineffective in too many games.

Apologise? Fucking hell man

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bam74 said:

I give a flying fuck. performances like today have happened far too often this season to be a coincidence. Fringe players were given a chance to go out and prove they are worthy of being here and they didn't turn up again. And all the posts about it not meaning anything is a load of shite. We slagged the Tims last week for that excuse. Today was the reality of our season, our squad doesn't have the depth of quality to compete.

Well said. Too many players not good enough. Winners win every game. Full backs today were pish.

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Red Mist?

It was absolutely clear all week that Gerrard saw this game as meaningless. We have rested our captain and our best attacking midfielder. We have rested our form centre back and we have fielded fringe players that haven't played in weeks..... I am not saying he didn't want to win, and i am sure he will share his anger but if he had needed to win the team would have been very different

Spot on. Immediately after the celtic match he said that there would be changes. H&H said exactly the same thing, to expect a vastly different team.

Still, I do hate losing, although if it helps knock aberdeen out.... 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

The way you shut up papish corrupt referees and biased commentators is to score more goals than your opposition. Gerrard has brought in dross that are not up to it this year and has already brought in another three for next year who IMO are nowhere near good enough either. He better have some quality lined up and ship out a load of the dross we have at the club........

Gonna be a long summer on here, can't wait. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Red Mist?

It was absolutely clear all week that Gerrard saw this game as meaningless. We have rested our captain and our best attacking midfielder. We have rested our form centre back and we have fielded fringe players that haven't played in weeks..... I am not saying he didn't want to win, and i am sure he will share his anger but if he had needed to win the team would have been very different

No game with Rangers should be meaningless.  Our standards should be higher than that and players should want to win every game.   What is clear is that there are a lot of players just not good enough and a fair number of them were brought in this season which is worrying.

We rested half of our team and on the worst pitch in the league. We were garbage today but i honestly expected nothing less especially with who and where we played. 

Won’t lose sleep over this tbh. 

Soft pen but that joke of a leftback’s schoolboy positioning was the problem. Again. No even got the baws to challenge for Goldson’s last minute punt up the park either. Embarrassment to the jersey. Meaningless maybe but I’m ragin...Killie having the measure of us over a season isn’t good enough. 

Hopefully the last we see of Barisic, Flanagan, Worrall, Coulibally, Grezda for contributing to the square root of fuck all. 

Wallace, McCauley, Dorrans, Halliday and Lafferty could also go for pretty much the same reason.....and they're not the standard we need. Those wages alone could buy us 3 or 4 players we need to enhance the squad. 

It's going to be a big rebuild this pre season. Lot of work to be done and some big decisions too. Could we possibly even look at letting Defoe go and using his wage for a permanent signing? A lot will also hinge on Morelos too.....As I say, some tough...big decisions lie ahead.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

We rested half of our team and on the worst pitch in the league. We were garbage today but i honestly expected nothing less especially with who and where we played. 

Won’t lose sleep over this tbh. 

nO Rangers GaMe iS A MeAnInGlEsS GaMe

mocking-spongebob.jpg

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

We have played Kilmarnock 11 times in the league since we came back up and won only 2. 

Fucking 2. What a disgrace that is.

Kilmarnock were always a team we would hump home and away. Fuckin sickening seeing the smirk on that taig bastard again..........

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Hopefully the last we see of Barisic, Flanagan, Worrall, Coulibally, Grezda for contributing to the square root of fuck all. 

Wallace, McCauley, Dorrans, Halliday and Lafferty could also go for pretty much the same reason.....and they're not the standard we need. Those wages alone could buy us 3 or 4 players we need to enhance the squad. 

It's going to be a big rebuild this pre season. Lot of work to be done and some big decisions too. Could we possibly even look at letting Defoe go and using his wage for a permanent signing? A lot will also hinge on Morelos too.....As I say, some tough...big decisions lie ahead.

Would keep Barisic for one last chance, keep flanagan as a utility defender for coverage, and i would keep Halliday as a squad player. I don't think he has let us down this season......the rest you mention can all go I would add Candeias to that list btw, i think he did well for us in Europe but other than that he doesn't deliver enough

Archived