Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Next to no chance . And even then it would be a statement scorned . We need much more support and defending  from these fuckers than we are getting .

Hell even go on the attack although I realise that may be asking way too much

Our club are truly taking it all up the arse from our enemies , while cunts sit in their offices at Ibrox and do nothing

I HATE to say it but liewell wouldn’t sit back and allow their brand to be damaged like ours is

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I HATE to say it but liewell wouldn’t sit back and allow their brand to be damaged like ours is

Which would explain my theory that Kings silence was bought when he gained control .

Go about your business David but do not have one single thing to say about anything other than your own club . And certainly not about any other club .

Sign here and we have a deal and no obstructions from the SFA /spfl/ Pedro on gaining power at Ibrox

Everyones hatred for Rangers gets on my tits. The shit we have to contend with is unreal and it makes my blood boil. Then I remember just how many of them will be spewing when we take our title back. 

The thought of that alone is a thing of beauty and I fucking WISH it will be this year.

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

Everyones hatred for Rangers gets on my tits. The shit we have to contend with is unreal and it makes my blood boil. Then I remember just how many of them will be spewing when we take our title back. 

The thought of that alone is a thing of beauty and I fucking WISH it will be this year.

Rangers and their fans have always been hated since as long as I can remember. What we have now is folk declaring themselves "journalists" and "tax accounting" via the omnipotent guise of social media as another avenue to spew the same hysterical madness, that would only be kept within east end slop house circa 1990.

Changed times, however it is something that our club has consistently failed to put the brakes on since 2012.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You can’t get crushed if you’re outside.

That’s a new level of stupid for that Nationalist Cunt.

He must not have heard about the 2 young teens crushed to death outside of a hotel in a crowd of a couple of  hundred.

Come to the conclusion that these attacks on Rangers are for one purpose,deflection.

Child abuse and rape across the city,MSM=Nothing.

Tax 'avoidance',MSM=Nothing.

Rangers fans in danger of being crushed at the turnstiles,MSM=Glossed over,even lied about.

A few Rangers fans go a bit daft celebrating a late winner,MSM= Immediate response and calls for a points deduction supported by BBC employee Michael Stewart.

Archived