Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

He’s just another in a long list off cunts that have free reign to bad mouth our club, it’s going to carry on until our board step up and challenge them head on.

As opposed to inviting the haters up the marble stair for a cup of tea and a slice of fucking cake?

8 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Does the cunt forget what happened at his beloved teams stadium last season when tarriers became trapped outside and had to scale walls to stop being crushed?

Didn't they try and blame us for that as well? Saying that it it wasn't for us cutting their allocation at Ibrox, they wouldn't have felt the need to do the same, thereby changing the cut off points for supporters and thus carnage ensued. 

41 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I have a tv, never paid a penny towards the licence in 26 years now and never will 

Only an idiot pays one

I mind my granny telling me that before TV's were commonplace the BBC tried to force the public to pay for a bloody radio licence. 

They expect us all to pay for them to literally tell the world how big and bad we are.

FUCK THAT!!!

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I read the bastard's BBC report on our stunning victory and he could not help but mention, twice, the damage to the disabled area. Fucking dirty cunt.

ok. but the damage was caused by very excited fans and it was only a matter of time tilll this happened ,i just hate when the press turn on fans and ignore other news,must be  taught at school  Rangers -bad every else specialy celtic good can do no wrong

18 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Didn't they try and blame us for that as well? Saying that it it wasn't for us cutting their allocation at Ibrox, they wouldn't have felt the need to do the same, thereby changing the cut off points for supporters and thus carnage ensued. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

How do you live without a telly? 😂

I was going to throw mine out because I refuse to give the cunts my money, amazingly however when I stopped paying my licence, my telly still worked, so I kept it.

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

image.thumb.png.b4d7be028ce2261a8e7a89b5c32e6205.png

Have you ever been in the same company as that clown or do you just write stuff then send it in without actually going into the office's?

If it's the former, I don't know how you could get close to his ilk without wanting to smash his cunt in. 

Its thanks to folk like him that we are an easy target. 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Open season on us and until we get a proper modern PR man/company in then it always will be.

Yes, but it would need the will of the board to make it happen and for some reason is not their priority and for such a strategically important business area, I'm beginning to smell shite as to why it is not.

I think Traynor's got compromising  pictures of King.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes, but it would need the will of the board to make it happen and for some reason is not their priority and for such a strategically important business area, I'm beginning to smell shite as to why it is not.

I think Traynor's got compromising  pictures of King.

Traynor

Blair

Robertson

Dickson..

Beyond me how any of them are still in a job.

Archived