Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally I turn a deaf ear to what that wank usually  has to say but after reading those testimony's from people who were actually there, it sounds quite scary. I'm old enough to remember the Ibrox disaster and the people who lost their lives that day. Tom English, who wasn't there on Sunday should be fired immediately for trolling those  disgusting comments.

On top of this fenian cunts despicable wee jibes, Michael stewart saying there was no crushing issue at Rugby Park at all in the scotsman.

Surely to fuck our club go on the offensive here?

If it's not drunk driving directors, it's so called journos coming out with utter fucking disgraces like this and making us out to be animals and liars. 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

English, Stewart, Mclaughlin  and Sutherland ripped into is on BBC  Sportsound last night. Thousands would hear that and yet again Rangers are allowing them to set the narrative.

Stewart even lied saying we were singing the Billy Boys within 90 seconds.

Listen these cunts are the scum . We expect that . What about that sad piece of shite that sits there and nods his head , The guy who once played for us .

Why do we have so many without a backbone

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves." 

If your in the middle of 500 people and this mass of people start to panic and you fall or get stuck against a solid object like a wall or turnstile, that isn't open your gonna get crushed inside a building or outside in a fucking field no matter what.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You can’t get crushed if you’re outside.

That’s a new level of stupid for that Nationalist Cunt.

The club need to speak out  now as this is the crap after the first game it will only get worse .

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

If your in the middle of 500 people and this mass of people start to panic and you fall or get stuck against a solid object like a wall or turnstile, that isn't open your gonna get crushed inside a building or outside in a fucking field no matter what.

You can’t get crushed if you’re outside.

That’s a new level of stupid for that Nationalist Cunt.

The absolute worst thing about it is that comment will disappear like a fart in the wind, nobody will challenge him or English on it. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The absolute worst thing about it is that comment will disappear like a fart in the wind, nobody will challenge him or English on it. 

Tbf, The Rangers Observer and Club 1872 doing their thing on twitter.

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Traynor has to be sacked . This fucking diddy is doing nothing for our club .

King and the board are a disgrace for letting this all happen under their watch .And not a word of defence

No idea why the club continue to use him. Guy hasn’t a fucking clue. 

Also, That fat slug Traynor giving exclusives to The Sun to get one up on the Record is fucking galling.

I like Andy Devlin but that rag should be shunned.

So true they always have negative stories about us  daily .

But never attack the beasts from the east ffs they have griffiths as a poster boy 🤦‍♀️

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s an expert on fuck all.

In fact, Rangers should be advising BT that he’s not welcome at our games or in stadium.

If he’s at the BT games, send Jimmy Bell out to do interviews.

We have played one game and look at the pure bile being poured on us. 

Just for once i’d Like the club to come out and support the fans. Just once

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We have played one game and look at the pure bile being poured on us. 

Just for once i’d Like the club to come out and support the fans. Just once

Next to no chance . And even then it would be a statement scorned . We need much more support and defending  from these fuckers than we are getting .

Hell even go on the attack although I realise that may be asking way too much

Our club are truly taking it all up the arse from our enemies , while cunts sit in their offices at Ibrox and do nothing

Archived