***The Official East Fife v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

What's the point your trying to make here?

I would read too much in to players not starting.  ‘Oh it looks like this player is finished at Rangers’ - No, it’s a reserve team.

2 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

I'm talking specifically about Barisic, which is a different case from the rest of our defenders playing today.  Cost good money, this is a guy we were told needed a preseason. He's had it, and he's still behind relatively average alternative options who don't need to play that well to keep him out the team.  

We have 5 full backs at the club. Either Halliday or Barisic had to be on the bench.

Just now, bluenoz said:

he should. 

Open to debate Davis Jack Aribo Kamara all deserve to start on Thursday, they all can’t and they all can’t start every game we play this season to keep them all fresh. 

Just the way it’s going to be, good thing is no matter who plays, doesn’t play, the team is still just as strong. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Open to debate Davis Jack Aribo Kamara all deserve to start on Thursday, they all can’t and they all can’t start every game we play this season to keep them all fresh. 

Just the way it’s going to be, good thing is no matter who plays, doesn’t play, the team is still just as strong. 

I agree there is not much between all 4 and hopefully 5 with King bu Kamara is so underrated on this forum. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

We have 5 full backs at the club. Either Halliday or Barisic had to be on the bench.

Don't think you're getting my point either to be fair.  Aye, I know one of them did. What I'm talking about is the implications of that person being Barisic.

Anyway, looking forward to the game - made my point about our left back situation. 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

I would read too much in to players not starting.  ‘Oh it looks like this player is finished at Rangers’ - No, it’s a reserve team.

How many games have Kamara,Jones,Aribo and Defoe played for our reserves?

Just now, bluenoz said:

I agree there is not much between all 4 and hopefully 5 with King bu Kamara is so underrated on this forum. 

Agreed mate, he’s a great player and you can see that he has got better under Stevie. 

Cant remember the last time we had 6 midfielders that can all switch in and out and not make a great deal of difference. 

Archived