*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Imagine not knowing the kick of tv, call yourself a fan?

fuck up. like i said the sites had different times. one said 7 one said 7:45. don't want to miss the fucking game do i...can't be a fan eh? fucking hell man. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not good enough by the club

Hi i'm a fan, I would like to buy some merchandise and watch games on your TV channel.

Every other club: Yes certainly here are the many options.

Rangers: Fuck off we don't want your money because we are useless and incompetent and we have all the funding we need from convertible director loans.

7 minutes ago, shenders said:

Didnt he go straight into the subs bench after signing and this is the 2nd game he had a chance to be involved in. 

So not making the starting 11 four days after signing for a winning team is not being everpresent? 

Look at his last 2 or 3 years stats....

20 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Is this the same lot that are doing a Claudio Reyna article just now? Have seen ads for them if so, but was loathed to click it just in case it was some spam shit!

Not sure, but its called "The Athethic" - they have an app too - and its originally an American company (so big on NFL, NHL etc) but they are expanding into the UK and aiming to take on 500,000 UK subscribers or something like that. Anyway, when you download the app (even without paying) it asks you to pick your favourite team and leagues/sports so you can tailor your experience. 

This guy has taken time to watch 5 Legia Warsaw games to write 1 article. Other things I've read from him have been refreshing to read. Things like this, and quality like this, will hopefully see the rhags and bloggers die. 

Archived