Jump to content

*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****


G.E.C.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d be annoyed if we went out to this mob tbh. Watched the 2nd game and our pace and pressure means we’ll be all over them. 

Hope the team don’t wilt under that atmosphere, if they don’t we’ll be just about comfortable over the two legs. 

2-1 to us if we don’t shit ourselves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly shitting myself about this one, but that was true before we played the Danes.

Would love to see us hit the group stages and keep the European nights coming at Ibrox. We belong on the big stage and the cash is a huge bonus.

Also desperate to see Morelos, Tav and Aribo in action against the big teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites

                                   Mcgregor 

Tav            Goldson           Katic        Flanagan 

                   Jack         Davis      Aribo 

                Arfield      Morelos      Ojo

Strongest team for me at the moment with only Jones and Ojo a debate for the 3rd member of the front 3. Left back still clearly our weak spot and although I'm not particularly a fan of Flanagan I think our most defensive option suits us with the more attacking threat of Ojo on that side and especially away from home. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

                                   Mcgregor 

Tav            Goldson           Katic        Flanagan 

                   Jack         Davis      Aribo 

                Arfield      Morelos      Ojo

Strongest team for me at the moment with only Jones and Ojo a debate for the 3rd member of the front 3. Left back still clearly our weak spot and although I'm not particularly a fan of Flanagan I think our most defensive option suits us with the more attacking threat of Ojo on that side and especially away from home. 

Expect this to be the team after todays game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

Slightly shitting myself about this one, but that was true before we played the Danes.

Would love to see us hit the group stages and keep the European nights coming at Ibrox. We belong on the big stage and the cash is a huge bonus.

Also desperate to see Morelos, Tav and Aribo in action against the big teams.

Let’s be honest the big stage is the CL Groups and that is where we really belong 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Let’s be honest the big stage is the CL Groups and that is where we really belong 

True but we can see from the tarriers how much harder it's getting to be there in the current system

And after we went for a period being nowhere near european football the Europa League is a big deal for us

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

True but we can see from the tarriers how much harder it's getting to be there in the current system

And after we went for a period being nowhere near european football the Europa League is a big deal for us

The Europa Group stages is fantastic but I’ll not feel we’re back until we we qualify for the CL Groups, out-with 55 of course 😊 

Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barisic; Jack, Davis, Aribo; Arfield, Morelos, Jones 

This is my team. Normally I would have Kamara in for Davis but I think he played his way out of the team today with his awful performance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 02 March 2024 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...