Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Can’t believe how sore so many supposed fans are about this.

Your view of the word doesn’t matter. Sing it and you will negatively impact the club on and off the pitch. 

Grow up.

Aw fucking shut up eh

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The non conspiracy guys may take some time to digest this one

So he worked for the SFA? The breadcrumbs just follow......... What do the apologists have to say about that. Coincidence no doubt

45 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Big time, otherwise the whole deal will just be another stitch up down the line at the behest of some anonymus hater and the Club are aiding and abetting them in it.

I agree B A, but as I have just replied to Dude I do not expect them to do it. They should try for once and lead from the front and get more fans on their side, but I won't hold my breath. 

They think this everyone, anyone is all they need to do but I am already pissed off seeing that nice Indian chap on the screen at every home game. 

5 minutes ago, Bydo said:

My opinion of the use of the word and whether it is sectarian/racist isn’t important here (by the way I am convinced it isn’t).

But we know we need to play the game. The bottom line is that UEFA think it is and unless we want chucked out of Europe, we need to rap it.

It’s all very well and good screaming it in the company of thousands of people and then defending your right to. How many of the people singing TBB or SR with the “offending” words would do so on the street, or in front of a police officer? 

I sure as fuck wouldn’t- I would lose my career and livelihood if I did. And because I know that, I don’t do it.

We know the rules, we know how it all works and we know they are out to get us. If we don’t pay attention to that, we suffer.

This,Rangers, and indeed Steven Gerrard have appealed to the fans to stop singing these songs, it hasn't worked, and now this, you can argue from now til doomsday wether its right or not, means fuck all, it's a UEFA competition, and their rules, we are in their sights, time to use the head.

7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

It's on the list of punishments, let's not test the water

I’d say let’s pish in their water like they are trying to do to us

fuck eufa they are corrupt to the core anyway, it’s  they fuckers that should be shut down

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Beggars belief that there's people amongst our own who genuinely believe there's no bias toward us in this country. 

Today's events should be a watershed moment for us a fan base going forward, but the usual apathy will continue. 

Nobody is disputing that there is a large amount of bias against us as a club & support from the governing bodies, the media & politicians. 

That doesn’t take away from the fact at times, we let ourselves down and make us an easy target. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

So he worked for the SFA? The breadcrumbs just follow......... What do the apologists have to say about that. Coincidence no doubt

fingers in the ears for some . blinkers on for others .

To be honest with you mate , This is all groundhog day with our club . Why I even try to debate it all , I will never know .

Our club are run by a shower of  self serving fucking pussies . And as long as that remains . We are continually going to be in the dock . You have my absolute word on that . No matter what

13 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

If Garry O'Hagan was the UEFA rep who reported Rangers, why was a current acting CEO of another Scottish club (Kilmarnock, since July this year) who was previously, for nearly two decades, employed by  yet another Scottish club (Hibs - where he was Club Secretary and Director of Operations) selected as the impartial UEFA rep?  Who do we have as a UEFA rep, and when can we expect that person to be allowed to report on the crowd issues at another Scottish club?

On the same night his club were playing as well

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Nobody is disputing that there is a large amount of bias against us as a club & support from the governing bodies, the media & politicians. 

That doesn’t take away from the fact at times, we let ourselves down and make us an easy target. 

I think that is the point or at least my anger. TBB should NOT be sung but the bias is getting out of control.

We are all angry about the way we are being singled out but the club cannot defend the indefensible and as a support we have to be smart with how we react to this. Don't get mad, get even. It is not tit for tat or whataboutery, it is just a desire for parity and fairness. 

Archived