Gerrard Urges Fans To Cut It Out

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Outwith this charge yesterday, This board aren’t defending us and never have done.

anyone who thinks they have is a halfwit.

I read on here yesterday that FARE have repeatedly reported us to UEFA?

We must have someone from the club defending us if that's true.

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

We could replace it with "green bin" and that's also a good way of getting the council to empty the bins more frequently?

"We're up to our knees in green bin waste, lift them or you'll die"

Thoughts?

That’s actually quite funny and date I say a clever and witty response....

but what do I know, I’m an idiot 🙂

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

It might well be....

but it’s far less idiotic than continuing to sing ‘Fenian blood’, getting the capacity reduced by 3000, running further risk of playing behind closed doors and ultimately getting banned from Europe.

Carefully consider the above and if you still think I’m being idiotic then Christ knows what that makes you.

Your point would make sense if i was actually condoning the songs using the word "fenian" in them.

I'm not.

You should carefully consider the fact that you might actually be an idiot tbh.

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Our PR department is beyond shambolic.

Last time i seen or heard from Robertson he was being pictured with the SNP Justice secretary.

Pundits and Bloggers can say whatever they like about the club and fans.

All summed up by the fact that two twitter accounts in the clubs pockets are telling fans what songs we can sing and what future punishments we could receive.

we deserve better.

I agree, our PR is miles behind celtics and we should be doing a lot more to protect our image/reputation, but in this day and age, nobody from the club is ever going to come out and back the fans over "sectarian" singing - that would be a PR disaster tbh.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I agree, our PR is miles behind celtics and we should be doing a lot more to protect our image/reputation, but in this day and age, nobody from the club is ever going to come out and back the fans over "sectarian" singing - that would be a PR disaster tbh.

I’m not really expecting them to but it could have been worded miles better.

i was talking in general, look at the pish flung at our fans over Killie and not even a peep to weeks later and then the embarrassment of asking two pundits for an apology.

These apologies haven’t been forthcoming so are we seeking legal advice or where are we going with it.

Bit hypocritical from Gerrard imo. He’s constantly praised our support for over a year while we have been singing these songs. If he wants to be a social activist he could have started a long time ago. 

Also cunts on here acting like we haven’t been singing these songs all season and  this is a one off is laughable. Same goes for cunts pretending they don’t join in with them. Virtue signalling pish

Ban the Union Bears ! That should use up a fair amount of the 3000 seat ban. They’re the idiots who are dragging the club back to the dark ages. I am sick of these sectarian songs, if they want to sing them, by all means do so in their living rooms but stay away from the Club I have followed for nearly sixty years, we don’t need them, there are plenty of real supporters who would gladly take their season ticket, me included with my wheelchair  if it meant getting rid of this garbage and the bile they spout every week

22 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Your point would make sense if i was actually condoning the songs using the word "fenian" in them.

I'm not.

You should carefully consider the fact that you might actually be an idiot tbh.

So, let me get this straight.

You are calling me an idiot for suggesting those who want to keep singing certain songs (some of which contain the word ‘Fenian’ in them) could replace the word and avoid financial punishment and expulsion AND that you don’t condone the songs with the word ‘Fenian’ in them.

If that’s the case, why d’you feel the need to call me an idiot?

The definition of condone is to ‘accept behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive’ so if you don’t condone them why on Earth would you label someone an idiot who happens to suggests how to make them less offensive and therefore more palatable to you?

Probably much to your irritation, I do condone the use of the word Fenian in the songs (ie it is morally acceptable) but I don’t really see the need to sing them when playing a team from Gibraltar or Poland or anyone else for that matter who isn’t celtic.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not really expecting them to but it could have been worded miles better.

i was talking in general, look at the pish flung at our fans over Killie and not even a peep to weeks later and then the embarrassment of asking two pundits for an apology.

These apologies haven’t been forthcoming so are we seeking legal advice or where are we going with it.

It's been happening long before this board took control, we've been an easy target for years tbh. 

4 minutes ago, caroline259 said:

Ban the Union Bears ! That should use up a fair amount of the 3000 seat ban. They’re the idiots who are dragging the club back to the dark ages. I am sick of these sectarian songs, if they want to sing them, by all means do so in their living rooms but stay away from the Club I have followed for nearly sixty years, we don’t need them, there are plenty of real supporters who would gladly take their season ticket, me included with my wheelchair  if it meant getting rid of this garbage and the bile they spout every week

Hopefully just ban you from this forum instead taig

7 minutes ago, caroline259 said:

👀

12 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Bit hypocritical from Gerrard imo. He’s constantly praised our support for over a year while we have been singing these songs. If he wants to be a social activist he could have started a long time ago. 

Also cunts on here acting like we haven’t been singing these songs all season and  this is a one off is laughable. Same goes for cunts pretending they don’t join in with them. Virtue signalling pish

Missing the point all over the place here.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

You are calling me an idiot for suggesting those who want to keep singing certain songs (some of which contain the word ‘Fenian’ in them) could replace the word and avoid financial punishment and expulsion AND that you don’t condone the songs with the word ‘Fenian’ in them.

The definition of condone is to ‘accept behaviour that is considered morally wrong or offensive’ so if you don’t condone them why on Earth would you label someone an idiot who happens to suggests how to make them less offensive and therefore more palatable to you?

Probably much to your irritation, I do condone the use of the word Fenian in the songs (ie it is morally acceptable) but I don’t really see the need to sing them when playing a team from Gibraltar or Poland or anyone else for that matter who isn’t celtic.

No, i'm calling you an idiot because your suggestion about replacing the word "fenian" with "green yin" is idiotic.

If you think that an adult would consider doing this, or even if they did, it would make any difference, then you're an idiot - there's no other word for it tbh.

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Outwith this charge yesterday, This board aren’t defending us and never have done.

anyone who thinks they have is a halfwit.

FARE have apparently reported us at every opportunity yet this is the first sanction we've had so obviously there's some sort if defending happening behind the scenes.

Anyway, my point was that people are actually expecting the club to defend this. As already mentioned, it would be a total PR disaster if they did.

17 minutes ago, caroline259 said:

Good luck wheels on getting into bf1 in a wheelchair 

17 minutes ago, beararse said:

Just gee it a fucking rest ya banger ye, fed up seeing your shitey posts 

an btw you are a fucking IDIOT!