2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The timing of this is scandalous. We as a support haven't had an opportunity to change things. These FARE cunts must be sitting in or very near our support, most probably recording things. They will be revelling in this. Scum!

Seems as if the board have said they won't accept tickets for the next away game to appease UEFA and avoid a possible ban from Europe.

Although I don't condone the singing we are beating treated unfairly to say the least. Sickening.

Anyone who tries to sing dodgy songs tomorrow night (is anyone that stupid?) must be told to fuck up by their fellow fans for the sake of our Club.

Just now, daniel prod-an said:

The SFA will get made out to be weak if they don't crack down on it after this the media will be all over it 

The SFA are weak. They’d have to crack down on both sides of the old firm. Plus if they even think of banning our away fans or full stadium closures then the other teams in the league aren’t going to be happy. Plenty of teams will have budgeted for old firm money. It won’t happen

31 minutes ago, MarzM said:

I honestly don't understand the reaction from some of the fans on here. What's more important...singing songs about something that happened hundreds of years ago or the future of Rangers? Don't you get it?

THEY ARE GOING TO BAN US FROM EUROPE IF IT CONTINUES??

Plus as for the "we'll give it large on Sunday" mob...We'll get fined for that too.

How can we get fined for singing on sunday?

49 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

FARE go to all our games and we all know it, yet it's the boards fault that we have fans dumb enough to give them what they want.

Naw it’s this board (and previous) fault for not defending it!

21 minutes ago, Polo said:

This is exactly the point. How the fuck can anyone (particularly an ‘independent’ match delegate) say with reasonable certainty that certain words have been sung by Rangers fans.

Maybe Garry the killie taig is following us all round Europe at uncle paedo pete's request?!

Just now, DBBTB said:

I don’t even remember that night tbh. Was the day I was in hospital getting my ACL done that day. My old man was checking his phone and telling me the score when he came up to see me but I was absolutely out of it  :lol:

It was some atmosphere that night.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Naw it’s this board (and previous) fault for not defending it!

We won the first case in 2006 and then speirs etc began their crusade and uefa looked at it again and overturned it 

SDM caved and the rest as they say is history 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

image.thumb.png.11935f8d3138d6b7d0c1c298f52cc806.png

It will be stadium closure then. Entirely the boards fault for not making it clear after St Joseph’s, you cold argue the fans are entirely responsible but That would be harsh given we’ve been to 7 away grounds last year in Europe and then 3 this season without a single word being uttered from the club or UEFA publicly. 

Fucking shambles. We will beat these cunts, and only by stopping the “naughty” songs

2 minutes ago, RZA83 said:

How can we get fined for singing on sunday?

Because it's also against SPFL rules. Trust me...there's going to be a witch hunt if this continues. That wee cunt Stewart will be happy to highlight it

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

They're going to throw us out of Europe if our fans continue to sing whatever it is they're so upset about 

We need clarity from the club ASAP

How much more clarity do you need that the statement in the OP does not cover? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Probably wise to have got word out we are facing a second charge ahead of tomorrow's game . A third would see us kicked out (assuming we're found guilty on them)

Not entirely. The third is a range of punishments with expulsion being the last.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The SFA could revoke the licence to play in Europe next season, and I wouldn't put it past them at all.

Fucksake didny realise that a was just gonna point out that we canny get fined cos theres nae strict liability in scotland

Was speaking to the wee football cop that goes with us to Europe before the St. Mirren game. She told me the Polish police complimented the Rangers support on their behaviour and fervour and said we were the best support they had seen in Warsaw. Following upon a similar endorsement from the Danish Police I would expect our Board to be highlighting the positives not least the fact that despite having one of the largest travelling support to my knowledge not a single arrest has been made

Archived