2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really has been nothing but hard fucking work following Rangers for the best part of a decade now, if this had been a burd I'd have told her to get to fuck years ago, thankfully I love us more, remember when I just went to the game and went home, fucking hate modern society. 

I do not think for one minute that now we are starting to look like a force again, with quality on and off field with a structure in place, Ibrox banged out and the feelgood factor rampant the timing of this is coincidental.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Maybe that was a bit o.t.t but it’s getting tiring and boring watching how easy it is for the media to give us a kicking without a single bit of retaliation. We’re part of cbc now for fucksake and all Rangers could comment is that “they know nothing.”

Little wonder the compliance officer and uefa officials want to have a little go, it’s a free shot each time.

We have no one in our support with the balls to do anything tho esp when we know the board wont

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

We got charged with Build My Gallows a few years ago. They make it up as they go along. 

but we all know what not to do yet some won't stop its gonna end up costing us more than 3000 empty seats . Players don't wanna play in empty stadiums we have countless catholic players and our manager yet we want to roar FUCK THE POPE  for what reason there  is no need . I'm pissed off Rangers have refused tickets for our next away game 

Just now, daniel prod-an said:

but we all know what not to do yet some won't stop its gonna end up costing us more than 3000 empty seats . Players don't wanna play in empty stadiums we have countless catholic players and our manager yet we want to roar FUCK THE POPE  for what reason there  is no need . I'm pissed off Rangers have refused tickets for our next away game 

Your 4th post . Such passion

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Maybe they should have met with RSC’s first so people could have the platform to get some proper clarity before they came out with a statement like the one they did today.

Why would they do that when they can have the Louden,4lads etc tell us on twitter.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It really has been nothing but hard fucking work following Rangers for the best part of a decade now, if this had been a burd I'd have told her to get to fuck years ago, thankfully I love us more, remember when I just went to the game and went home, fucking hate modern society. 

Aye but there’s wee petals snitching about songs now so we have to go and not say any really bad words

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We were charged by UEFA straight after the St joseph’s game but it takes time to go through their disciplinary committee. Likewise we’ve been charged for Warsaw but their disciplinary committee doesn’t sit for a while to determine our punishment 

Could Rangers not have emailed fans telling them we have been charged for the St Joseph’s game but not sure of the punishment and to be careful for future rounds. 

Think the Board are seizing this opportunity to stamp out sectarian singing for good. 

I think they think they needed something like this to really make fans take notice and adjust their behaviour. 

If they had a set of balls on them they’d have come out strong at the start of the season with a no tolerance policy, and made it clear what wouldn’t be tolerated. 

Bunch of arseholes are really throwing fans under the bus to get their point across now though.

Archived