Never walk alone tomorrow

scottyc06

I'm a wee bit suspicious of their motives for singing that particular song but am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they really are paying homage to Fernando so I wouldn't boo them for it.

Having said that -I wouldn't sing it either.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Get this so far to fuck. Might as well sing Grace and do the huddle. I will be booing this and 100% singing over it fs!

It's their tribute to Fernando but your hatred is more important is it?  Nobody should sing it, but booing them for doing that is truly cretinous. 

24 minutes ago, Misteral said:

It's their tribute to Fernando but your hatred is more important is it?  Nobody should sing it, but booing them for doing that is truly cretinous. 

Some fans just cant put there hatred before whats important.

If this song is sung by Feyenoord i will applaud it if it is sung for Ricksen.

If they weren't playing us then nobody would be asking any questions if they sung it

It's the fact our rivals sing it & are known for it. They're not the only club obviously Liverpool being the biggest but they're still known for it across Europe 

Being cynical I'd say they wont all be singing it for Fernando but a few will be so anybody booing it or causing issue with it needs their heads looking at.

Pay tribute to a great guy however you want to do it & hope the team deliver tonight for him.

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

hahahaha shut up man, singing celtic songs is not the way to honour a club legend. Have a look at yourself!

Its only a f**kn song ffs.

Ppl are getting their fanny pads all stained over this, when the reality is that their fans are actually sending Fernando off with a song they hold close to their heart.

This is not about what we know the other half sing in their ground but a song graciously sung for one of our own who has passed away. 

For one moment let your heart rule your head.

I wont join in (obviously) but I`ll gladly applaud it after they finish .

10 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

Ppl are getting their fanny pads all stained over this, when the reality is that their fans are actually sending Fernando off with a song they hold close to their heart.

This is not about what we know the other half sing in their ground but a song graciously sung for one of our own who has passed away. 

For one moment let your head rule your heart.

I want join in (obviously) but I`ll gladly applaud it after they finish .

Fuck that 

12 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

For one moment let your head rule your heart.

I want join in (obviously) but I`ll gladly applaud it after they finish .

Have to agree but our fan base is so split. I respect everyones thoughts on this. Hopefully they will be drowned out by the noise we make singing THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE AIR THAT NIGHT THAT SHINED SO BRIGHT FERNANDO!

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

hahahaha shut up man, singing celtic songs is not the way to honour a club legend. Have a look at yourself!

It is NOT a fucking scum song. They don't own it, they sing it. A scouser wrote it and sang it and IS the trademark of Liverpool fc, but any cunt is entitled to sing it. If it was the boys of the old brigade one might agree with the sentiment.

To add it is not us who are singing it. It is not even the scum who are singing it. It is their way of honouring a legend (so they say), not ours. If they are being insincere, which you will know on their behaviour immediately afterwards, then go leather them, seeing how uber staunch you are.

WE do NOT have a fucking monopoly on what is right or wrong, far less fucking morality. The support are split wider than the grand canyon and cannot agree on fuck all.

Being so so easily offended on someone elses behalf, reminds me of others.

Now go tell Gerrard HIS song is shit and so disrespectful, just as a mark of your respect!

3 hours ago, Misteral said:

They would’ve sang it tonight regardless of any other circumstances.

Its not a concert if they want to sing it fine we don’t need to watch them perform we just sing our own songs to drown them out.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It is NOT a fucking scum song. They don't own it, they sing it. A scouser wrote it and sang it and IS the trademark of Liverpool fc, but any cunt is entitled to sing it. If it was the boys of the old brigade one might agree with the sentiment.

To add it is not us who are singing it. It is not even the scum who are singing it. It is their way of honouring a legend (so they say), not ours. If they are being insincere, which you will know on their behaviour immediately afterwards, then go leather them, seeing how uber staunch you are.

WE do NOT have a fucking monopoly on what is right or wrong, far less fucking morality. The support are split wider than the grand canyon and cannot agree on fuck all.

Now go tell Gerrard HIS song is shit and so disrespectful, just as a mark of your respect!

Didn’t know New York City was in Liverpool!

Everyday is a school day on RM.

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Shut up man

24 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Some bitter people on these forums who would put some stupid feelings about a song before Fernando. 

Disgusting. 

Before Fernando have a word with yourself, they are doing fuck all for Fernando. 

I’m sure all their Fenian pals gave them a glowing eulogy about Fernando in their slophouse pubs yesterday and today. 

Archived