****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy and the best is still to come. we look like we now have the answers to unlock 10men defences Also we are suited to the European way of playing if our europa league performances are anything to go by. things are beginning to click and this is only the fucking start. Roll on Thursday.

It would give me great pleasure if Aberdeen were to spiral downwards and find themselves insolvent. 

They are everything that’s wrong with the game in Scotland. A brief flirtation with success in the 80s and they somehow think they are a rival of ours. They try to stay relevant by being the most vile club mocking the Ibrox disaster and a career ending challenge on one of our players from 30 years ago. 

any mocking of Ricksen is the latest effort to make us notice them. It’s like a wee boy pulling a girls pigtails to get noticed. 

They are sad wee mentalists 

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

Having Morelos and Defoe is crucial to us. Two players who you know will score goals when given the chances or can create chances for themselves. I think Gerrard is managing Defoe just right. 

Stewart offers an excellent 3rd option too

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

Having Morelos and Defoe is crucial to us. Two players who you know will score goals when given the chances or can create chances for themselves. I think Gerrard is managing Defoe just right. 

The amount of goals Defoe is chipping in off the bench is unbelievable really. 

Archived