If You Were Manager

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, badjon said:

But can he co manage or influence the management from the centre circle from the bench or indeed a stand and will he risk his non season season ticket???😃

Remember seeing him boss out Broxi Bear with a fantastic tackle a while ago, in the centre circle and everything.

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Remember seeing him boss out Broxi Bear with a fantastic tackle a while ago, in the centre circle and everything.

Aye but will he risk his Louden Tavern like arrangement regards tickets to assist a new management team??😁

7 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

In Arthur Numan you a have  foreign player who truly embraced our club and truly became one of us, what a payer as well.

Great player , an evening with every 3 days starts to put me off him though, you never see these lads hanging about PSV etc , I certainly wouldn’t be paying money to hear a World Cup semifinalist sing , laudrup has showed his usual class and went about his retirement in the correct manner  , world class player , legend at the club , left it there , if we were lucky enough to watch him play we all remember him for the great memories he gave us , he’s back for the odd very special occasion not once a week trying to make money out the bears 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Great player , an evening with every 3 days starts to put me off him though, you never see these lads hanging about PSV etc , I certainly wouldn’t be paying money to hear a World Cup semifinalist sing , laudrup has showed his usual class and went about his retirement in the correct manner  , world class player , legend at the club , left it there , if we were lucky enough to watch him play we all remember him for the great memories he gave us , he’s back for the odd very special occasion not once a week trying to make money out the bears 

Bit of a snidey post that

The likes of PSV could only wish to have a fan base like us.

Ive met Numan along with a host of ex players at a few after dinners gigs and I’ve got to say  he is a very funny man probably my favourite after dinner speaker, and he is a Rangers man through and through.

he will do them for the fans imo not  the couple of hundred quid it gets for doing them. Not as if he needs the money.

Archived