Polster

bluenoz

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tav will need to be pronounced dead, and buried 6ft under before gerrard would consider even subbing him off

Agreed but injuries and suspensions can happen to the best of players so it's good to have cover for every eventuality over the course of the season.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I feel the boy deserves his own thread. For a right back, his composure and pass completion rate was fantastic when he came on. And please feel free to post photos of his wife.

Look thru willie vass pics of away games you’ll see his wife , granny , granda , the 3 dugs , his kindergarten teacher and 4 wain relations 

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

A positive thread about Polster and TDS...... Tav Derangement Syndrome manages to kick in.  

Thought Polster looked very uncomfortable in midfield

Cant be serious, baffled at the amount of our support that have written this guy off when he’s barely kicked a ball for us 

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

A positive thread about Polster and TDS...... Tav Derangement Syndrome manages to kick in.  

Thought Polster looked very uncomfortable in midfield

My recollection was his pass rate was 100% and he won/forced at least two possessions. Not bad for a player who never plays. I also thought Murphy was decent.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I feel the boy deserves his own thread. For a right back, his composure and pass completion rate was fantastic when he came on. And please feel free to post photos of his wife.

Hes played as many games at CM as he has FB!

Done ok but wont be starting games anytime soon I dont think.

Archived