*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, theiconicman said:

Kamara - how he escapes criticism is beyond  me. Was pish today.

Arfield - Posted missing again.

Aribo - Other than 5 min spell, I forgot he was playing.

Taverneir - Couldn't hit a barn door today, was pish.

Morelos - Couldn't hold up the ball at all today, was good for his goal however.

Ojo - Nothing more needs said.

That was 6 players that contributed nothing to the game. WTF!

Hearts were pish, but they played with a desire that we should have had.

Morelos scored, hardly contributed nothing. We’d have 1 less point without him 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Players and manager don’t have the mentality to win league.

1-1 with ten minutes to go - name me another manager who would take off their top goalscorer, only player who was playing well, only player of real quality just so that he could keep 3 defensive midfielders on.

Gerrards decision making when things arse not going to plan have been worrying from day 1. He’s not learned from it which tells me he doesn’t see anything wrong with his current set up.

Its worrying 

No where near good enough. Massive test and we have failed again. Celebrating going top of the league for a week is a joke.

McGregor was unlucky for their goal. Barisic was ok. The rest weren’t good enough and I’m including Davis and Moreos in that.

Not convinced we have the mentality to win the league.

Semi Final against Hearts is a massive test again. If we lose that then there has to be serious question marks over the Manager.

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Apart from 45 mins at st johnstone we have been pish away from home, aribo, arfield offer fuck all, katic was fkn shite, ojo is an Ibrox player, wouldn't start him away from home, and don't even start me on Tavernier, an absolute liability and it's worrying the manager persists with him, he needs dropped immediately, sick of this we lose as a team pish, cunts sold our last three goals. 

Ojo an ibrox player 😂 hes pish mate.

Taking Morelos off for Defoe was madness as well, if anything both should’ve been on

If Morelos wasn’t getting any joy up top alone what was he expecting Defoe to do 

Giving Kent and Stewart 30 and 15 minutes to save us after Ojo and Arfield getting to practically play for Hearts for most of the game as well 

4 minutes ago, WIBlue said:

Nowhere near good enough. Tavernier in particular was horseshit. Need more from Aribo and Arfield. Too many 4/10s today and that’s being generous.

I have said it a few times this season this team needs to turn up in every game and not pick and choose when they turn up as a team. But the fact we bottle it everytime we have a chance to keep the pressure on the scum worries me greatly.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It’s not even the points it’s the mentality, we have constantly showed we don’t have it. We can’t win the league because our players and manager can’t handle it.

Exact same as last season

This, shite ourselves at the thought of being top of the league, worrying. 

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Morelos scored, hardly contributed nothing. We’d have 1 less point without him 

Thought Morelos was involved in pretty much everything we did going forward, which admittedly wasn't much. Think him and Davis were the only ones with pass marks today, maybe Barisic, although he fell off a cliff second half. 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Overconfidence is astounding. Players and the manager have still got it all to prove before the hype is justified. 

Spot on 

Too many of our players have either achieved fuck all yet .Or embarrassed us in the past .Yet the desire today and the sometimes arrogant attitude from our support when we do go top or we actually win a big game ..Just astounds  me 

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

I have said it a few times this season this team needs to turn up in every game and not pick and choose when they turn up as a team. But the fact we bottle it everytime we have a chance to keep the pressure on the scum worries me greatly.

We were playing like we were the winning side in the final ten mins, no urgency whatsoever. Massive chance missed and could come back to bite us on the arse now.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Gerrards decision making when things arse not going to plan have been worrying from day 1. He’s not learned from it which tells me he doesn’t see anything wrong with his current set up.

Its worrying 

He’d rather not lose than go all out for win.

That Mentality doesn’t work as Rangers manager.

I knew the “Hearts is a tough place to go” comments would be out.

Look at their form

Look at their players

Look at their manager

Its embarrassing from us and it’s another huge clue as to wether we have what it takes to win trophies.

Hearts will be pumped the next game they play

Should've sold Tav at the end of last season when his stock was high.  He's getting worse every game this season.

Midfield really missed Jack.  He's the one who makes things tick not Davies, Arfield or Aribo.  Kamara was definitely not a like for like replacement.  Davies and Kamara really didn't work well together, no creativity and that's before you add the dead weight that is Ojo.

Barisic and Morelos were the only ones who got a pass mark for me today.

We allowed ourselves to get bullied from the off. No one stood up against them. I expect a Rangers player to go out on the park with his head high and chest out and battle for everything and that never happened today. I'm disgusted with that performance today and hopefully the players get their balls booted.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Its worrying 

Gerrard think a 1-1 away to hearts is a good result that's a problem.

Archived