*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I hope after the game  Gerrard calls out the treatment we are getting and again the lack of protection from the referee as usual, making a mockery of Holt's pre-match comments.

Also I hope we escape this game with no injuries.

This game is everything that’s wrong with Scottish football. A team trying to play football against a team who’s only game plan is to foul, injure and generally act like thugs. A game plan that you would only see in professional football in Scotland, and that the footballing dinosaurs don’t just think is acceptable, actually believe it’s clever tactics and should be encouraged.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Walker blaming Kent's control. I thought his first touch was meant but was just blind-sided and didn't know the Livi player was rushing in behind him.

I don't blame any player for poor control, letting a ball bounce or not running at speed on these pitches. The sooner they're banned, the better.

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

This game is everything that’s wrong with Scottish football. A team trying to play football against a team who’s only game plan is to foul, injure and generally act like thugs. A game plan that you would only see in professional football in Scotland, and that the footballing dinosaurs don’t just think is acceptable, actually believe it’s clever tactics and should be encouraged.

Only against Rangers, you touch their beloved scum with these tactics and seal your own doom.

Archived