Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye how many are signed up to every game thou?  Not just league and cup games ?  I paid for 2 season books all the friendlies , all Europa league qualifiers and both packages .

Rangers have had a fortune off me this season yet the biggest game and it's fuck you now.  

How many with tickets where at all the friendlies at Ibrox this season?  

I sign up for everything, every season but that doesn’t grant you a ticket, it only gets you in the ballot.

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye how many are signed up to every game thou?  Not just league and cup games ?  I paid for 2 season books all the friendlies , all Europa league qualifiers and both packages .

Rangers have had a fortune off me this season yet the biggest game and it's fuck you now.  

The rules at the start of the season are being enforced. If you're in the semis and finals ballots then you're an equal to the next guy in a ballot.  What you choose to buy outwith that is up to you. It doesn't and shouldn't influence subsequent allocations unless that's made clear to all before the season starts.

If rules change mid term, ie you're not in a final ballot if you got semi tickets then that would be wrong. As folk would be losing out due to a rule change they didnt sign up to.

I get you've got the hump about missing out but you've not got a leg to stand on thinking you deserve one more than others who signed up to the scheme related to this stage in this competition.

13 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I sign up for everything, every season but that doesn’t grant you a ticket, it only gets you in the ballot.

You get in the ballot without signing up for all homes games and friendlies, which is the point he is making. 
I have 4 of us signed up for everything and didn’t get a ticket, in fact if I look back any final in the last 20 years that has been an even split I haven’t got a ticket. 

44 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Apparently Champagne Jill got a ticket :lol:

Shes actually been sent to jail for stalking people at Ibrox and not had her season book confiscated yet a boy jumps on the pitch at Kilmarnock, not even a court case yet, and it’s away.

That's an utter fucking disgrace.

Look I can take a ballot and losing out. I'm genuinely gutted for the wee man who's sat through some utter fucking dug shit and he's not got one and this fucking roaster has. 

Shes damaged three Or more Rangers fans lives and I know two boys who can't even attend games the now due to celebrating our team scoring a 90th minute winner ffs.

Sometimes you feel like telling the club to ram it

35 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Signed up as per usual to every game at Ibrox and cup games , they don't mind taking my money for friendlies which their where quite a few at the start of the season withnthe stadium half empty thou.  

Going over tomorrow as what's the bloody point signing up to every game and get looked over? 

There's not enough to cover everyone on priority semis and finals which is the only stipulation that matters at this point. Ffs I've lost out but with 26k on it and only 18 or so thousand balloted someone was always going to lose out 

36 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Nothing for me this time round.

Cant moan, I got a uefa cup final ticket in the ballet and many didn’t. There will be many more games against the fenians.

I'm genuinely gutted for my boy but like you I can't be raging at this 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You get in the ballot without signing up for all homes games and friendlies, which is the point he is making. 
I have 4 of us signed up for everything and didn’t get a ticket, in fact if I look back any final in the last 20 years that has been an even split I haven’t got a ticket. 

I know that but the point I'm making that the cccs isn’t a sure fire cert if a ticket.

Im gutted to miss out but I’ve been to a lot of games at hampden, you can’t get them all.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's an utter fucking disgrace.

Look I can take a ballot and losing out. I'm genuinely gutted for the wee man who's sat through some utter fucking dug shit and he's not got one and this fucking roaster has. 

Shes damaged three Or more Rangers fans lives and I know two boys who can't even attend games the now due to celebrating our team scoring a 90th minute winner ffs.

Sometimes you feel like telling the club to ram it

Agree totally mate, absolute shambles a mutant like that who causes the club nothing but embarrassment by association gets a brief before good honest bears, disgrace. 

33 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I've paid for every domestic and European home game this season, I'm on the cccs and I've only had hearts at tynecastle on away scheme, I've been to Luxembourg and Porto and got fuck all. 

It's a ballot and 26000 into 18000 doesn't go so some of us need to lose out 

Archived