***** Hamilton v Rangers Official Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Morelos gets a rest after a game tonight n ave to be it Hamilton 3 hour after getting off a 8hr flight? 

No can do. 

Mcgregor Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara Jack Aribo

Stewart Morelos Kent

McGregor at right back, no keeper, and playing with 10. I know Hamilton aren’t great, but...

11 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Thank fuck proper football is back.

When you consider that the game will be played on an  oversized doormat, then I don't think that the word "proper" does the job when describing the upcoming contest. However fully agree with your sentiments about yet another International break being done and dusted and we can get back to what people are really interested in.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McGregor

Tav Helander Goldson Barasic

Jack Kamara Davis

Ojo Morelos Kent 

2-0 win. 

I am not going to even attempt to name a preferred team,  I will trust S.G. to assess those who have been away on international duty, busy period coming up and we have to trust management to make the right choices for each game coming up. On the eve of league cup final I would have a preferred starting eleven for the taigs, but who knows what can happen prior to that game. 

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

I am not going to even attempt to name a preferred team,  I will trust S.G. to assess those who have been away on international duty, busy period coming up and we have to trust management to make the right choices for each game coming up. On the eve of league cup final I would have a preferred starting eleven for the taigs, but who knows what can happen prior to that game. 

Cop out.  SG got it wrong against Hearts after the last break., he needs us to help/advise him.

Think it maybe Defoe starting this with the Thursday game in mind. Want a slick performance and hopefully some dent into the GD. We should have a strong enough squad to utilise it in a game like this. Whatever happens three points please Rangers 👍. Hope Livingston can get something Saturday as well to add to this.🤞

Archived