********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict we will get booted up in the air from the start but the first booking will come in the first half against us. 

I also reckon the next few games Alfredo will be targeted and his ‘petulance’ will constantly be spoke about leading to a day off on the 29th 

paranoid protestant loyal 

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Thought the gaffer said he needed a large squad to be able to rotate in games like this. Mustn't have too much faith in his back up

Do you? Personally I don't.

I think it's something we have to look into because people like King, Barker, Stewart, Flanagan, Docherty, Halliday, Polster don't fill me with confidence that they'll be able to step in and perform to anywhere near the same level as the first picks.

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Do you? Personally I don't.

I think it's something we have to look into because people like King, Barker, Stewart, Flanagan, Docherty, Halliday, Polster don't fill me with confidence that they'll be able to step in and perform to anywhere near the same level as the first picks.

I have no faith in them either but what I think he means is Gerrard said he needs a big enough squad to rotate. 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

I have no faith in them either but what I think he means is Gerrard said he needs a big enough squad to rotate. 

I think our squad's big enough mate, it is just filled with mediocrity.

Is King that shite he can't get a game even when Davis is out? I'm not saying drop Jack, but generally Davis and Jack would be playing together.

I think that is what the problem is we have made a lot of poor signings over the last couple of seasons and to rotate and play those fringe players would severely weeken us. We have some amount of dross to move on yet and it is holding us back when it comes to making changes game to game. 

14 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Thought the gaffer said he needed a large squad to be able to rotate in games like this. Mustn't have too much faith in his back up

You’d think by now Stewart and either one of Polster, King or Docherty would be trusted today but you’d be wrong. Either not getting enough chances or completely shite. 

23 minutes ago, chris182 said:

You don't rotate away from home against one of the strongest sides in the league. It would be madness.

Archived