*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyone picking a chippy as a takeaway over the other options should have their bollocks removed anyway fwiw 

Unless in Aberdeen.  Chinese curry has peas in it 😳.  Went to a well known chippie up there and the mrs asked if they did special fish, cunt replied all his fish were special 😂

26 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

He might not have been brillian lately  but you don't pay 7m for a player and then drop him so quickly

No worries we’ll keep playing him when he’s clearly low on confidence in a must win game where the fans are growing more frustrated at him.

I love Kent but he’s not cutting it the now.   

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

No worries we’ll keep playing him when he’s clearly low on confidence in a must win game where the fans are growing more frustrated at him.

I love Kent but he’s not cutting it the now.   

Bit over the top.

16 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

We need to be at the absolute most 5 behind by January. 

Perfect if we’re level and even better if we’re ahead but anymore than 5 and it’s probably over even with a game in hand and regardless of the fixtures after January. 

Not sure you get the concept of the league finishing in 6 months roughly...🤗

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's not.

He is low on confidence/ performance levels.

It is a must win game.

Fans are growing frustrated by his performances.

Fuck all over the top tbh.

Dropping your £7m star winger because he’s had maybe 3 sub-par performances in the last 5, only to replace him with Ojo, Stewart or Barker is well over the top. 

Gerrard has shown that with his star men he gets them to play through it to find form - see Tav for example. 

If it’s a must win game I’d much rather him than them in my starting 11, as will Gerrard thankfully. 

Fans can be utterly ridiculous to be honest. The guy is young, missed preseason, picked up a major injury and has still contributed reasonably. Wanting him out the team after the clamour to sign him sums the some of the Rangers support up. 

Sure someone will be along to quote ‘standards’ as the excuse for being utterly negative, unreasonable moany bastards. 

Archived