In celebration. That cunt Clancy

Junior Soprano

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Needs taking to task. Christie, pingpong. Wolliboli  , and Juliet all escaped 2 yellows. Katic furs foul yellow. Morelos 2 yellows. Kamara straight yellow. 
he is a dirty fucking cheat. Not even considering their penalty 

And their goal, and the extra 2 minutes on top of the 4, and the penalty we should have had

One of the major issues at play here is that not one referee is wanting to make a call that derails their 9 in a row bid. You've seen the stramash we had before and the time the refs boycotted. We have landed a major blow on them today, the next one has to be a mortal one 

Penalty for something that isn’t consistently applied, even through the course of the game.

Handball for their goal. 

Avoiding second bookings for Christie, Bolingoli.

Last man foul from Julien on Alfredo. 

Nothing first booking for Alfredo as well. 

6 minutes played for an already generous 4 minutes of injury team. 

Cheating wee bastard. 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m being serious here. That cunt should be no where near football. He done his best to fuck us.

not for the first time

That Bastard makes VAR look good! Blatant cheating piece of scum. Him being ref today highlights really how good we were.

No Surrender.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

According to the BBC .He had faultless game 😂of course he did you bheastly loving cunts 

I've read a couple of reports and like the bbc have ignored most , if not all , of what went on . We , as a club , need to highlight these things the way the tarriers do and put the same pressure onto refs the way they do . I honestly thought Clancy was going to play on till they scored he was that blatant . 

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Needs taking to task. Christie, pingpong. Wolliboli  , and Juliet all escaped 2 yellows. Katic furs foul yellow. Morelos 2 yellows. Kamara straight yellow. 
he is a dirty fucking cheat. Not even considering their penalty 

He’s a cheating cunt was honestly like playing against 12 men.

fuck knows where he got 4min added time which was to much then decided to play nearly 6 the cunt.

14 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I've read a couple of reports and like the bbc have ignored most , if not all , of what went on . We , as a club , need to highlight these things the way the tarriers do and put the same pressure onto refs the way they do . I honestly thought Clancy was going to play on till they scored he was that blatant . 

I said that to my son  about playing on until those bastards made it 2-2   mate

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Penalty for something that isn’t consistently applied, even through the course of the game.

Handball for their goal. 

Avoiding second bookings for Christie, Bolingoli.

Last man foul from Julien on Alfredo. 

Nothing first booking for Alfredo as well. 

6 minutes played for an already generous 4 minutes of injury team. 

Cheating wee bastard. 

Let's not forget making Davis walk round the tarriers when he got taken off . 

I know that's a new rule , but I'm sure I read Rangers/c....c games were exempt for the obvious reasons . 

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m being serious here. That cunt should be no where near football. He done his best to fuck us.

not for the first time

Club should act and question his performance.  Honestly the most bias officiating I've seen, and that's saying something. 

In a position of strength to do it, with the victory.

Archived