When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Bristoe1872

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Amazing to see how many tims stayed to watch us in our glory. They actually looked in shock and were expecting something from the game. Hmmmm. 

Too be offended mate . They have behaved like this since I can remember

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Watched it a few times already ,the reactions at the end from some of the players especially Flanno who is hardly involved just now are special 

Big Edmundson as well. Young lad , chapping at the bit , hardly played but still got a big  grin that he’s probably still wearing. Some younger players would be spitting the dummy, but the whole attitude of all the  players in the squad seems spot on. 

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

Big Edmundson as well. Young lad , chapping at the bit , hardly played but still got a big  grin that he’s probably still wearing. Some younger players would be spitting the dummy, but the whole attitude of all the  players in the squad seems spot on. 

Tight squad with a firm focus on a common goal 

love it 

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Laughing at your own fans? Eh? 

Ach absolutely - we are on the rise - just beaten them and all we have is thread after thread of paranoid drivel About  conspiracies, agendas and such.
I miss the days of the ‘let’s all laugh at celtic’ thread - such is the paranoia we can’t even have that thread in the bears den! - Even when we win we are bleating about refs, the SFA, Sutton instead of enjoying the moment! 
so yes, I laugh at those amongst us that would rather moan than celebrate. 
roll on 55! 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach absolutely - we are on the rise - just beaten them and all we have is thread after thread of paranoid drivel About  conspiracies, agendas and such.
I miss the days of the ‘let’s all laugh at celtic’ thread - such is the paranoia we can’t even have that thread in the bears den! - Even when we win we are bleating about refs, the SFA, Sutton instead of enjoying the moment! 
roll on 55! 

Theres none so blind as cannot see. Can you justify Clancys decision making, the Sun dragging up an incident from last season and the BBCs reporting of Christie being cited as anything other than bias?

I can honestly say I've never seen a performance as poor/biased even in a Sunday league game. Now is the time to press the point as we can't be accused of being sore losers. Its two games in a row against that shower that officials have favoured them. Its just this time we were far better than them. Even my friends down here have taken notice and they have no affiliation to either side (I'm working on it though). 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

roll on 55! 

Go an run yourself under a bus bud .Do us all a favour eh 

10 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Theres none so blind as cannot see. Can you justify Clancys decision making, the Sun dragging up an incident from last season and the BBCs reporting of Christie being cited as anything other than bias?

I can honestly say I've never seen a performance as poor/biased even in a Sunday league game. Now is the time to press the point as we can't be accused of being sore losers. Its two games in a row against that shower that officials have favoured them. Its just this time we were far better than them. Even my friends down here have taken notice and they have no affiliation to either side (I'm working on it though). 

Dont feed the troll.

12 hours ago, GOAT said:

Not seen a couple of them cos I was a bit drunk during the game.  Wow, that’s actually unreal. 

dont know why the surprise that cunt clancy has always had it in for us  i said last week when i read he was the ref  that we would get nothing

it is even more shocking when you see it laid out on that video

43 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Amazing to see how many tims stayed to watch us in our glory. They actually looked in shock and were expecting something from the game. Hmmmm. 

It was a rude awakening for a lot of them. They've been told relentlessly by a lot of journalists and pundits that they were still far ahead of us, they had much better players than us and hardly any of ours would get in their team. Finding out the truth would've came as a massive shock to a lot of them.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont feed the troll.

I actually believe he is being serious, know him from when I lived up there and had a season ticket.  I'd just like him to justify his position in light of events surrounding the game. Its all very well disagreeing but he has no evidential basis for his stance. 

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

roll on 55! 

Paranoid would suggest it’s without basis. Did you watch the game? Have you seen the Clancy videos back? Clearly not ‘drivel’.

You can in fact celebrate the win, and address the performance of Clancy at the weekend. It was a disgrace. 

Sticking your head in the sand is exactly why we continue to get the short end of the straw from referees and compliance officers. 

33 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

roll on 55! 

Oddball.

giphy (34).gif

5 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I actually believe he is being serious, know him from when I lived up there and had a season ticket.  I'd just like him to justify his position in light of events surrounding the game. Its all very well disagreeing but he has no evidential basis for his stance. 

Same as his politics.  Epitome of don’t argue with idiots etc etc...

Archived