When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Bristoe1872

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

so who's good at photo shopping to put clancy,  beaton, collum, madden and dallas heads on this pic of the clangers on 2nd thoughts I wouldn't bother it looks like them anyway

the clangers.jpg

I would take that as the Septic board round the officials before Sunday's game 🙂

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Clancy is a shit ref: why is that a surprise to anyone? Biased - we won ffs! But he is shite. I’d just rather enjoy the win than spend time looking to be offended - now where is the ‘let’s all laugh at celtic thread’ ?

Mon tae fuck mate. We won in spite of the cunt. 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I just choose to be positive and enjoy the win - I don’t need to trawl for offence.

No need to 'trawl' for anything and I'm certainly not 'offended' (whatever thats supposed to be). If Clancy is just a 'poor' ref, you'd expect the balance of poor decisions to even out but they dont. Its not 'being offended' to expect parity and fair treatment by an official.

Oh and I was absolutely delighted with the win despite the officiating. Funnily enough it is perfectly possible to express both delight at the outcome AND  question the partiality of the officials. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Your ilk are the very reason referees like Clancy are still officiating at the highest level. I want officials to be even handed (its how I was taught to officiate), isn't it better to question from the standpoint of winners than be dismissed as sore losers? 

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The time announced on the board for added time is a minimum and that's no doubt the answer we would be given despite it being pretty much unheard of for that time to almost double unless there's been another lengthy stoppage after the board as been held up.

We have enough ammo without saying he played 7 extra mins. Game finished on 95.49 or 95.50. 

Still farcical, but for credibility, we can't claim it was 7 

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

No need to 'trawl' for anything and I'm certainly not 'offended' (whatever thats supposed to be). If Clancy is just a 'poor' ref, you'd expect the balance of poor decisions to even out but they dont. Its not 'being offended' to expect parity and fair treatment by an official.

Oh and I was absolutely delighted with the win despite the officiating. Funnily enough it is perfectly possible to express both delight at the outcome AND  question the partiality of the officials. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Your ilk are the very reason referees like Clancy are still officiating at the highest level. I want officials to be even handed (its how I was taught to officiate), isn't it better to question from the standpoint of winners than be dismissed as sore losers? 

I was about to come in and post that picking the bones out of Clancy, making it seen and heard (because others are ensuring other agendas are pushed) and celebrating the win are not mutually exclusive. I totally agree with you.

If Rangers as a football club can celebrate and yet still put out a clear and strong statement, then it proves the 2 aren't mutually exclusive. 

The only one who believes they should be is a fucking twatstickfuckturd who trolls people on this forum. 

My position has moved from believing that Scottish refs are very poor (incompetent) to one where I now accept that they are anti Rangers and pro scum.

The club have put the SFA in the headlights. Will they take action ? I doubt it so pressure must continue to be applied.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Clancy is a shit ref: why is that a surprise to anyone? Biased - we won ffs! But he is shite. I’d just rather enjoy the win than spend time looking to be offended - now where is the ‘let’s all laugh at celtic thread’ ?

Being a ‘shit ref’ could be demonstrated by seeing some wrong calls. That wasn’t the case. Every big decision (wrongly) went their way, and we’re talking at least 10 major potentially game changing incidents. 

Does winning in some way justify not highlighting this?

No one is offended. They’re highlighting a serious issue. I thoroughly enjoyed (and am still enjoying) the win. 

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Being a ‘shit ref’ could be demonstrated by seeing some wrong calls. That wasn’t the case. Every big decision (wrongly) went their way, and we’re talking at least 10 major potentially game changing incidents. 

No one is offended. They’re highlighting a serious issue. I thoroughly enjoyed (and am still enjoying) the win. 

I think BP9 doesn't watch the same games as everyone on here as his input on all things Rangers is very strange. 

6 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

It truly is staggering and demands action.

David Mc Geachie (who has plenty of previous 'history' in controversial decisions against us) and Dougie Potter were the linesmen.

Nick Walsh was the fourth official.

David mcgeachie was the one someone was claiming was a big taig 

11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

We’ve been moaning about these ‘biases’ increasingly over the years. The refs are shite - Clancy is shite - but all this beating of chests about agendas, bias, corruption is just sad. Ffs even if these conspiracies were true they are pretty Shite  at it as we are going from strength to strength. 
Some are so bad at looking for offence that we can’t even keep the ‘legs all laugh at celtic’ thread in the BD- the thread where we laughed at there paranoia and whinging but can no longer do so because we have become that! Sad. 

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We’ve been moaning about these ‘biases’ increasingly over the years. The refs are shite - Clancy is shite - but all this beating of chests about agendas, bias, corruption is just sad. Ffs even if these conspiracies were true they are pretty Shite  at it as we are going from strength to strength. 
Some are so bad at looking for offence that we can’t even keep the ‘legs all laugh at celtic’ thread in the BD- the thread where we laughed at there paranoia and whinging but can no longer do so because we have become that! Sad. 

Unlike most on hereI have no doubt whatsoever that you are a big Rangers fan ( I think you are the guy who went with GB to pick up a load of stuff for Erskine) and that would not have been done if not a fan and a decent person.

My issue is that say for example over two games being the cup final and the Parkhead game there were 8 big referee calls, if it went 4-4  =or 5-3 for or against that would be ok, when all the biggies go against you then that is just not fair and fairness and parity is all that is asked for, no special favours required or sought, I could rant on about each and every decision or even our talisman striker being refereed in a different way most games but we know all of that, this is not paranoia in any way shape or form its all about fairness and even  handedness, simple.

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So how do you explain Rangers not getting any of the wrong decisions in our favour over 2 games ? .

Even after the compliance officer gets involved with jug lugs  why has Lego not been cited for his elbow on Tav ? 

58 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don't think anybody is talking about conspiracies in this case. Nobody is saying Clancy conspired with the SFA or was instructed by the paedo's to rule against us. I don't think all referee's are out to get us. However, We have an individual referee (who has previous against us) who - in most peoples opinion - went above and beyond incompetence. He could not have done more to help them win other than putting the ball into our net by himself. I've watched football for over 25 years and Clancy's performance was the worst i have ever seen. The fact that we won in spite of him should not mean we sweep it under the carpet. When someone is shooting a gun at you, you don't ignore it simply because they missed.

You are welcome to disagree that he cheated and think he is just a very shite referee. However, do you not agree at the very least that he should never be given another Old Firm match as it is clearly beyond him?

38 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Try to understand it from others point of view? I do see what your saying, scum are known worldwide for their paranoid victimised personas and none of us want our football club recognised as the oppressed victimised club, they pride themselves with but that’s not what’s happening here. 
This referee’s action went beyond honest mistakes and it’s not the first time.  This time and hopefully the other games against the scum, the referee’s actions don’t  have the ability to affect the best team winning but the other teams in the league haven’t the same ability that allows them to play against a 12 man team and it forces us into a situation where we must win all our games. Why shouldn’t we show our disgust at this?

5 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

I don't think anybody is talking about conspiracies in this case. Nobody is saying Clancy conspired with the SFA or was instructed by the paedo's to rule against us. I don't think all referee's are out to get us. However, We have an individual referee (who has previous against us) who - in most peoples opinion - went above and beyond incompetence. He could not have done more to help them win other than putting the ball into our net by himself. I've watched football for over 25 years and Clancy's performance was the worst i have ever seen. The fact that we won in spite of him should not mean we sweep it under the carpet. When someone is shooting a gun at you, you don't ignore it simply because they missed.

You are welcome to disagree that he cheated and think he is just a very shite referee. However, do you not agree at the very least that he should never be given another Old Firm match as it is clearly beyond him?

Conspiracies rule 👍

12 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Completely off topic but what's the latest with the sfa investigation into tom boyds comments? 

SFA shat it when Lieswell said they would vigorously defend the allegations 

I wonder what they will do with Christie since the same vigorous threat was made when he was citied 

Paranoid head on here ,is it just me who thinks they citied Christie because he’s going to be out injured anyway so any ban is     merely a token gesture 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Paranoid head on here ,is it just me who thinks they citied Christie because he’s going to be out injured anyway so any ban is     merely a token gesture 

So obvious it beggars belief.

34 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Bingo.... my thoughts exactly. Brown needs to be citied to change my mind!! 

6 hours ago, pcbear said:

Unlike most on hereI have no doubt whatsoever that you are a big Rangers fan ( I think you are the guy who went with GB to pick up a load of stuff for Erskine) and that would not have been done if not a fan and a decent person.

My issue is that say for example over two games being the cup final and the Parkhead game there were 8 big referee calls, if it went 4-4  =or 5-3 for or against that would be ok, when all the biggies go against you then that is just not fair and fairness and parity is all that is asked for, no special favours required or sought, I could rant on about each and every decision or even our talisman striker being refereed in a different way most games but we know all of that, this is not paranoia in any way shape or form its all about fairness and even  handedness, simple.

To say we are being treated unfairly is the same ( to me) as saying  the ref cheated - I have no doubt whatsoever that the referees are shite ( kinda obvious) but to think that so many refs, so many different linesmen, and all there supervisors all have it in for us -to me that is just simple nonsense. 
it’s also kinda funny if you talk to fans of other clubs who all swear the referees favour us! 

6 hours ago, soulboy said:

So how do you explain Rangers not getting any of the wrong decisions in our favour over 2 games ? .

Even after the compliance officer gets involved with jug lugs  why has Lego not been cited for his elbow on Tav ? 

Quite simply refs are shite - they are not deliberately shite - just shite. 

Archived