Braga

Escobar

All bought and paid for for the day trip. If what I’ve been reading the past few days is true and that we’ve only been allocated 2,000 official tickets, then it’s a disgrace! Stadium will lie half empty no doubt if that’s the case as I think Braga only have an average home attendance of 12-15k in a 30k seater ground.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Went to buy tickets there on the Braga website and it's saying it's sold out - fucking murder man!

Have a check again now, someone I know just got a few so they may have put more on. Said it was sold out last night when I looked as well 

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Beat Benfica 1-0 away last night.

The contrast in form of us and them is slightly concerning for next week...

I watched the first half and benfica hd cut them open a good three or four times, missing real good chances. 
It seems like it might be the type of game that actually suits us. 

2 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Beat Benfica 1-0 away last night.

The contrast in form of us and them is slightly concerning for next week...

Think I seen they are unbeaten in ten and I'm that spell they've beaten Porto twice, Sporting twice and Benfica! 

Can only mean one thing. They are due a loss!

27 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Any decent deals lads on flights? Can get out from Luton pretty cheap but murder trying to get home 

Horrendous trying to get back there was Lisbon - stanstead edinburgh was best i seen, Im porto-madrid heathrow edinburgh but  few of us from work the same way

Archived