Leagues over

GOAT

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to disagree tbh, To get any sort of hope back we would need to win every game until the next OF and win that also which would make it only 1 point to them assuming they pick up max points aswell but going by the way we are playing its hard to see us achieving that.

12 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

The signings are fuckin shite. Defoe is out. Bar a miracle we're fucked. I'm not blaming Gerrard though. What's he meant to do with cheap rejects as back up. It's down to the board. 

The board have backed Gerrard to the hilt. Haven't sold one important player and signed the like of Kent for sums of money none of us thought we could. 

Pish excuse to protect the manager 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s because we are able to play on break and have space - same against the Tarriers.

Creating and scoring goals falls to the front three in his system and the numerous players he’s brought in to play wide/ 2 number 10’s aren’t good enough.

Thing is though, not like aberdeen sat in and played a low block.

Cunts had a go, and had the better chances.

If this the best that this lot can do when a League Title is up for grabs is beyond me.

Go to their midden ream them, then what ??

Another Winter fckin break where we have warm weather training and come back with absolutely no penetration or creativity.

Desparate Stuff.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Yes. 

Nice one.

How about a little side bet for Erskine charity then?

We win the league, you pay £1000 to the charity. If we lose the league, ill pay £50 to Erskine. If the loser does not pay up, then they are banned from the site?

You already know that you have won the bet, so all you are doing is making sure I pay some money to Erskine. 

4 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Blind faith is one way of hoping we win a league ever again, but the evidence is clearly there that it won't be this year. We don't look like we know what to do going forward, there's no intent in passes or runs, and instead we just hope something happens.

And when Sheyi Ojo is the response to a need to change things, it's not happening.

Have hated the imposter since August, fucking pussy, total shitebag and a waste of a jersey week after week. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Nice one.

We win the league, you pay £1000 to the charity. If we lose the league, ill pay £50 to Erskine. If the loser does not pay up, then they are banned from the site?

You already know that you have won the bet, so all you are doing is making sure I pay some money to Erskine. 

Hahaha aye I’ll pay a grand and you pay £50. 

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Nice one.

If you are still so confident that we are going on to win it then why don’t you offer to pay £1000 to Erskine if we don’t rather than asking somebody else to pay that up should we win it but only putting up £50 yourself? :lol:

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Hahaha aye I’ll pay a grand and you pay £50. 

Thats how odds work mate.

You have already stated that you know you have won the bet, so you wont be paying anything.

You are 100% sure that you wont have to pay anything and I will have to pay £50.

So either you are talking shite, or you dont want me paying £50 to Erskine.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Thats how odds work mate.

You have already stated that you know you have won the bet, so you wont be paying anything.

You are 100% sure that you wont have to pay anything and I will have to pay £50.

So either you are talking shite, or you dont want me paying £50 to Erskine.

Aye I’m talking shite. We’ve not won a trophy in 9 year, we are 4 points behind the tarriers :lol: 

Gonny win the league so we are. 

Looks like every game is going to a struggle for the next month or so.

looks like we a totally fucked up all the hard work of the season pre winter break. 

Very real possibility that come the next OF game we will be well out the title race and out of Europe. 

The cup is important because we really need some silverware to show for our efforts, but it is still a second prize. 

Looking like another disappointing season again

Just now, DBBTB said:

Anybody who thinks we are taking 

If you are still so confident that we are going on to win it then why don’t you offer to pay £1000 to Erskine if we don’t rather than asking somebody else to pay that should we win it but only putting up £50 yourself? :lol:

Because im not confident we are going to win the league. I think they are favorites.

It is not a binary thing. You dont have to be 100% sure we will win or lose.

Every person on here saying that the league is 100% over and we have no chance is just being a fucking fanny.

Archived