Is the manager's job on the line

KingKirk

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Absolute fucking scandal of a performance from Beaton, what the fuck is genuinely going on because something clearly isn't fucking. The refs can't be that fucking bad and neither can our fucking luck

Sad thing is I can already hear Dalziel defending the ref etc, etc, yes not good enough but AM goal was never a foul. Could point out several more potentially game changing moments but truly sickened by another lacklustre performance...

Just now, KingKirk said:

All that is true mate but the defending is scandalous

It's not Gerrard's fault Goldson fucks up massively for their winner. Ironically Goldson has been our best player this year.

It's not Gerrard's fault the ref misses a hand ball for their first, their boy mishits it, our defence get caught out and O'Donnell scuffs it.

It's not Gerrard's fault Morelos was off key (we rely on him so much).

It's not Gerrard's fault the ref was poor.

That said we didn't deserve to win and Gerrard, and all the players deserve criticism. Gerrard and the players have to do so much more. It's not good enough. I can't defend that performance.

IMO talk of sacking is premature.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Defending for their winner was, but the first goal should never have fucking stood and I'm sick to fuck of talking about poor refereeing performances.

It's game after fucking game with bizarre decision after decision

Agree mate we ain't winning shit till we call it out. We won't tho well just take it up the arse 

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That was tough, there's no hiding from that. The league is all but gone now.

However, chat of sack him tonight is silly. I doubt many will be posting clearly tonight though so no point debating too much. 

Fans will be angry and venting off. Can't blame them.

Every manager and players jobs will always be on the line when they play for us. That will never change. 

Tonight is a sore one. 

Whats it going to take for him to possibly be sacked? His record vs teams like this is woeful. Beating porto etc is great but its this style we play most weekends and against teams who are very good at sitting in he cant beat them. I genuinely despair if he remains for next season.  

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

It's not Gerrard's fault Goldson fucks up massively for their winner. Ironically Goldson has been our best player this year.

It's not Gerrard's fault the ref misses a hand ball for their first, their boy mishits it, our defence get caught out and O'Donnell scuffs it.

That said we didn't deserve to win and Gerrard, and all the players deserve criticism. Gerrard and the players have to do so much more. It's not good enough. I can't defend that performance.

Premature? So honestly when do we consider sacking Gerrard?

Is it after hes blown another 10/15 million on players who havent got us any closer to the taigs? Or is it when they are going for 12, 13, 14 in a row? 

The only reason hes still in a job after tonight is because of his name, ANY other Rangers manager would get sacked for the current form alone.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The fact that we've handed them another league title in fucking February after looking so promising in the first half the season is nothing short of scandalous. 

Why have we collapsed after the winter break again? 

Because he takes them away an runs the shit out of them till they are fucked

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Agree mate but until we call it out fuck all will change.

We won't tho Gerrard will do anything but

No matter what he will get to the end of the season I reckon, but if anything now it’s just going to get worse, whatever has happened since the winter break is going to get worse and worse and we won’t win anything again this year. 

So options are to keep him and give him more money in summer to buy another pile of players and hope for the best or get shot of him and bring someone else in (Fuck knows who) either way nothing will happen til the summer. But I can see a few humiliations on the way until the end of the season tbh

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

If you think sacking him tonight is a sensible decision, then there's nothing else to say mate 👍

I don't think sacking him tonight is a sensible decision but it should certainly be a topic.  The league is done,we lost the cup final,and his record against shite like Kilmarnock and Aberdeen is ridiculous. Of course sacking him should be a topic. And if we end the season trophyless, as I suspect we will,again,after the backing he's had absolutely it should be a topic. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

No matter what he will get to the end of the season I reckon, but if anything now it’s just going to get worse, whatever has happened since the winter break is going to get worse and worse and we won’t win anything again this year. 

So options are to keep him and give him more money in summer to buy another pile of players and hope for the best or get shot of him and bring someone else in (Fuck knows who) either way nothing will happen til the summer. But I can see a few humiliations on the way until the end of the season tbh

Agreed. The squad have the heart of a mouse. They are going to shit themselves everytime they come up against a team willing to go toe to toe.

Gerrard does not have enough experience to manage a situation like this. All this chat about his experience in playing matters fuck all and it’s now showing. 

We haven’t changed our game in 18 months. Since December 29th we have fallen away to an extent where serious questions need asked.   

Simply not good enough again. 

Archived