Absolutely done with this country

born a blue nose

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyone with a job down south give me a PM. Fuck staying in this disgrace of a sesspit any longer. I’ve never been so angry watching a game of football in my life .

Make sure to drop some of that quality pakora sauce off to me as you pass Larkhall on your way down.

6 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

To be fair England is the same with most people I know voting Remain and for Labour and Lib dems etc. I think it's time men rediscovered their testicles.....

England is not the same.

If the Scottish independence issue was open to the English vote I strongly believe that there would be a large majority who would vote to keep Scotland as fellow Brits.

And people aren't voting for   Labour and Lib dems down here. 

It really perplexes why any Rangers fan, non catholic, Glaswegian or clued in person in Scotland  would vote for the corrupt Labour and SNP parties. 

It perplexes me and disgusts me. 

Just now, tannerall said:

England is not the same.

If the Scottish independence issue was open to the English vote I strongly believe that there would be a large majority who would vote to keep Scotland as fellow Brits.

And people aren't voting for  voting for Labour and Lib dems down here. 

It really perplexes why any Rangers fan, non catholic, Glaswegian or clued in person in Scotland  would vote for the corrupt Labour and SNP parties. 

It perplexes me and disgusts me. 

To be fair the SNP give Scots free meds, uni etc. They are using the extra funding they receive to buy votes. 

21 minutes ago, bazza010 said:

Its even worse looking from the outside in,thank fuck i got out years ago. Needing cleansed bigtime.

Same here and if it wasn't for family i'd never go back.

I've been gone 40 years now and any time i do go back or read stuff online i don't recognize the place i left.

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyone with a job down south give me a PM. Fuck staying in this disgrace of a cesspit any longer. I’ve never been so angry watching a game of football in my life .

All this is part of their strategy...divide and conquer!

And you wonder if the whole set up is corrupt.

When a ref has a clear view from a short distance of a player stamping on an opponent on the ground and chooses to ignore it.

Ask yourself why has he not taken action.Is he afraid of the consequences?

Is he  deliberately favouring Glasgow celtic?

Is he simply intimidated about giving a decision against them?

The rule book governing his actions is clear but he chooses to ignore it.

And you know what he knows that on balance he will come out of the situation better placed than had he taken the correct course of action. ..as subsequent events are proving.

Archived