Into the bear pit

scottyc06

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

So handily placing all the blame on Mccoist then 

What a lying bastard ,as far as I’m concerned the admin took longer than he had planned to begin 

He wanted admin before the takeover. I was surprised when the publishers emailed me tbh offering a copy but I got a few laughs from just how ridiculous the whole thing is

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Does it mention anything about the Goodwillie transfer saga? That’s when I started to have some doubts about him tbh.

We wanted some players, clubs wanted a 'premium' because we are Rangers and he wasn't willing to pay. 

Thats it. 

50 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It would probably be a good move for somebody too buy a copy then upload it too Twitter,  fb etc to stop anycunt else buying it 

Are we not meant to just ignore all negative sources re Rangers and apparently they'll soon die off? Am sure that's what's said when articles against us are published in here. 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Guaranteed there’s more taigs buy this than Bears ,there will still be plenty of our crowd buy this and line the pricks pockets ,The guys that ain’t online and don’t realise what half the shite this excuse for humanity actually did while in charge 

And a decent amount will believe what’s in the book 

Didn’t even know about it until one of the few I know came bounding up to me in the pub last weekend to ask if I was looking forward to it coming out :stevieg:

I wish i knew how to upload something of that size online without getting caught so it could be out there and he makes £5 instead of £500 in total.

If anyone has a link to a dodgy copy then i would like a read even although i know it will be pish after pish after pish......just as it was from the very start.

Archived