Morelos onside

BLUEDIGNITY

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Arfield could’ve missed. Alfie was onside. 

It turns out he was onside but he also gave the linesman a decision to make. It was a good finish but I don't care what anyone says, it was Arfield's shot to take. He had the momentum and was clean through on goal. Look, I want Morelos to score a hat-trick every game.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It turns out he was onside but he also gave the linesman a decision to make. It was a good finish but I don't care what anyone says, it was Arfield's shot to take. He had the momentum and was clean through on goal. Look, I want Morelos to score a hat-trick every game.

Honestly just fuck off, he got done by a shite decision. 2nd match in succession.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

You said he gave the linesman a decision. He didn't nut someone  it is offside or it isn't, the lino got it very wrong

The lineman did get it wrong. But there would have no decision to have been made if Arfield took the shot. I know all centre forwards are greedy and should be, I just thought it was Arfield's to shoot on that occasion.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The lineman did get it wrong. But there would have no decision to have been made if Arfield took the shot. I know all centre forwards are greedy and should be, I just thought it was Arfield's to shoot on that occasion.

So did I but I also grew up supporting a Rangers team that had two strikers, Ally and Hateley, that would have booted through their grannies to score. Carry on Alfredo I say.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

So did I but I also grew up supporting a Rangers team that had two strikers, Ally and Hateley, that would have booted through their grannies to score. Carry on Alfredo I say.

Look, I totally agree with that. I want Morelos to score every goal. I was just making an observation at the time based on Arfield's pissed off reaction. I didn't mean to start a debate about it. The goal should have counted.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Look, I totally agree with that. I want Morelos to score every goal. I was just making an observation at the time based on Arfield's pissed off reaction. I didn't mean to start a debate about it. The goal should have counted.

Well you have started a debate about it so I hope you're happy.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What a ridiculous argument!

On 12/01/2020 at 12:29, Jakes Pal said:

I have come to the opinion that there must be some person sitting there at the Propaganda Ministry sending out instructions to all of the THEM minded types out there. They are all literally singing from the same hymn sheet, firstly it was that Alfie should be banned forever, just because, then the revisionism about the referee, now they are all going on about THEM coming back stronger from the break, the break came at the wrong time for Rangers and that we will buckle under the pressure, normal service as far as they are concerned to be resumed in the second half of the season.

Dr Goebbels could have learned a lot of lessons from this mhob.

On 12/01/2020 at 12:53, Vision said:

They thought they just had to turn up at the piggery ( they even bought the ref as a safety net ) to go 8 points clear at the top, and that would ensure a nice gap going into the second part of the season.

But they underestimated us, were a different animal this season.

Going there and wining under those circumstances should give us the belief to kick on for the remainder of the season.

Well need to be strong because now they see us as a threat the dirty tricks will be ramped up ten fold.

This was a reply to Jakes Pal in the thread The Meltdown Continues after the 2-1 game at the piggery, When I said the dirty tricks would be ramped up ten fold, well fuck me x that by 10 they really have ramped it up. Almost every one of our games where the cheating refs have denied us a goal or a game changing decision.

Firstly he was onside but I can understand why at pace he’s given it against us. Problem is there have been far too many game altering decisions against us in recent weeks. Even on a background of us playing poorly, the result against Kilmarnock would almost certainly have been different had Morelos goal stood. Morelos has had pelters from some on here today but that’s two perfectly good goals in the last two games he’d be getting praise for and his confidence would be higher. 

I’m honesty undecided about the whole bad refereeing vs paranoia but there is no doubt we’ve been hit badly in recent weeks. It’s hard not to feel there is an agenda. VAR would have made a massive difference for us but I’ve not heard us push for it again since Gerrard mentioned it a few weeks ago. 

47 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fucking hell mate. If the ball is between Alfie and Arfield, I’m leaving it to Alfie. The linesmen and refs all year have had decisions to make and fucked us. 

8 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Firstly he was onside but I can understand why at pace he’s given it against us. Problem is there have been far too many game altering decisions against us in recent weeks. Even on a background of us playing poorly, the result against Kilmarnock would almost certainly have been different had Morelos goal stood. Morelos has had pelters from some on here today but that’s two perfectly good goals in the last two games he’d be getting praise for and his confidence would be higher. 

I’m honesty undecided about the whole bad refereeing vs paranoia but there is no doubt we’ve been hit badly in recent weeks. It’s hard not to feel there is an agenda. VAR would have made a massive difference for us but I’ve not heard us push for it again since Gerrard mentioned it a few weeks ago. 

Nae cunt in Scotland wants var apart fae us for obvious reasons 

8 hours ago, Vision said:

This was a reply to Jakes Pal in the thread The Meltdown Continues after the 2-1 game at the piggery, When I said the dirty tricks would be ramped up ten fold, well fuck me x that by 10 they really have ramped it up. Almost every one of our games where the cheating refs have denied us a goal or a game changing decision.

Taigs getting favours in almost every game too 

But it’s all about mentality ?

Under the old (and better) rules for offside, he appears to be onside.

But..... under the new rules for offside, I think there will be some part of him (that can score a goal) in an offside position. I'd expect if it went to VAR......  he'd have a shoulder offside or something.

We have rightly been critical of refereeing, but that one may be the correct call. If it is the wrong call, it is very marginal.

These 50/50 calls are not going for us, certainly at key moments, this season. 

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Two goals in two games chopped off for Alfie. There couldn't be a campaign going on for someone else to become top goalscorer in the country, could there?

Edouard is already well in front on league goals. Think Alfie is 7 behind.

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield might of missed.

It is over and done with, we got the 3 pts, onto Thursday.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Taigs getting favours in almost every game too 

But it’s all about mentality ?

There wasn't any decisions that cost us the points against Hearts away or sheep at home though. 5 points down from those games because of us and us only. 

13 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

4th match in a row with absolutely massive calls being made wrongly against us. What most the total be now, over a dozen? 

In this one alone, their cunt not being sent off for the lunge on Goldson's ankle, Morelos onside goal, handball pen decision.

Same ref who couldn't get his red out quick enough for Cosgrove against the scum.

It's a fucking national scandal. Something has to be going on they can't be that fucking bad to conveniently only call it wrongly when it's against us.

Gerrard has to call it out, simple as that 

Zemen put his career on the line to publicly accuse Juventus who then made sure his career was ruined but he was proved right 

Gerrard doesn’t even need to absorb that kind of risk, just call them out. Clearly something is going on 

Archived