El Bufalo

RockwellGers

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’m not. Your making excuses. He’s gone into the game knowing a booking rules him out. 

See if he was booked for a foul whilst pressing, or stopping a break away then fair enough but for shouting at the ref which he can control is stupidity, his fault and inexcusable.

Every cunt was shouting at an incompetent ref tonight, alfie was the only one to get booked. I cannot blame him

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never I hope I would rather our players had that passion than be shrinking violets. 
It wasn’t  a foul anyway. 

Doesnt matter. Another thing, he needs to stay on his feet. Got sent off for diving recently,  and hes still diving?  C'mon mate what is gonna take for it to sink in?

So frustrating as hes got so much going for him but hes a slow learner 

I love what Alfredo brings to the team, his physicality is excellent but his finishing is horrendous. 

To be fair to him he does have the hardest job, playing up top himself and usually against 4 defenders and he does cause mayhem, I'd love to see him with a partner up there as I feel we would see the absolute best in him.

His attitude towards opposition and officials though can make him a liability, the yellow card was stupid and yet again we miss him for the return leg where he will be badly needed.

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Fuck off 

"fucking stupid cunt who once again left his team mates in the trenches" - fucking abysmal post that from a so-called Rangers supporter and it's something that if said or written by Sutton/Stewart/Hartson/English/Leckie etc. we'd be (fucking rightly) baying for blood.

28 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Learn fucking what?  Not to do what every other player does?

He remonstrates with refs over every decision whether he is right or wrong....christ the other week against Ross county he sliced a shot into row z and he went scripto at the ref wanting a corner which it wasn't.....dissent is the biggest bug bear for a ref as they see it as a lack of respect and that's at every level of football 

8 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Doesnt matter. Another thing, he needs to stay on his feet. Got sent off for diving recently,  and hes still diving?  C'mon mate what is gonna take for it to sink in?

So frustrating as hes got so much going for him but hes a slow learner 

What dive did he do tonight??

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

"fucking stupid cunt who once again left his team mates in the trenches" - fucking abysmal post that from a so-called Rangers supporter and it's something that if said or written by Sutton/Stewart/Hartson/English/Leckie etc. we'd be (fucking righly) baying for blood.

Every word true.

What good is he to his colleagues sitting in the stand?

None. Just like the league games missed for stupidity too, such as his dive at Parkhead.

Sadly I think his time is coming to an end with us.

He again looked rather disinterested tonight, even disheartened. Mind elsewhere and I think leaving him on made it worse for him as he pretty much disappeared when the subs came on.

Not happening for him, but I'm sure he'll get some form back, but it's back to the drudgery of the league and having to face those fucking refs again could be a problem.

2 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

He's had an injury while suspended and doesn't look right still. He will come good soon again.

Yep I remember reading about the calf injury. 

He's an hard working player who i'm sure will be back on form soon.

My shout out for Alfie is  :rangers:Keep  your chin up. all will come good soon!:rangers:

Archived