Gerrard Celebration

RockwellGers

One of the first things Gerrard said in the post match reaction was how pleased he was for the supporters. He does acknowledge how shit it's been recently for us and there's been precious little to celebrate. It works both ways, I'm fucking happy to see the gaffer have something to celebrate and do enjoy seeing him lose himself in the moment like this. Check that acceleration he gets from seeing the goal go in ooft

Just now, RockwellGers said:

One of the first things Gerrard said in the post match reaction was how pleased he was for the supporters. He does acknowledge how shit it's been recently for us and there's been precious little to celebrate. It works both ways, I'm fucking happy to see the gaffer have something to celebrate and do enjoy seeing him lose himself in the moment like this.

Mate it's never shite being one of us. 

8 years ago we played montrose and tonight we have a chance of the last 16 in the Europa. What a fucking time to be one of us 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate it's never shite being one of us. 

8 years ago we played montrose and tonight we have a chance of the last 16 in the Europa. What a fucking time to be one of us 

I've struggled with these last few games man 😆 but it always comes back around somehow.

37 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

He also said there had been people leaving at 2-0 and that there was "a bit of negativity behind the dugout". I think it was also a big GIRFUY to them as well - which is good to see

Not really. Team and manager sometimes deserve to be told when it’s not acceptable.

Because we’ve got back into a European tie doesn’t excuse the collapse since the winter break.

If it is a GIRFUY, it’s a small time mentality one.

45 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really. Team and manager sometimes deserve to be told when it’s not acceptable.

Because we’ve got back into a European tie doesn’t excuse the collapse since the winter break.

If it is a GIRFUY, it’s a small time mentality one.

Our home support has been shocking and has added to the tension and nervousness in recent times.  And as for people walking out at 2-0, Gerrard has every right to have a pop at them. They are not supporters. 

Gerrard has been used to a great home support at Anfield where the fans are actively encouraging their players when they need it most. For 95% of games at Ibrox he must struggle with our attitude. 

So if he was getting negativity last night and seeing people leave a game at 59 minutes then I think it is great to call it out. 

14 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Our home support has been shocking and has added to the tension and nervousness in recent times.  And as for people walking out at 2-0, Gerrard has every right to have a pop at them. They are not supporters. 

Gerrard has been used to a great home support at Anfield where the fans are actively encouraging their players when they need it most. For 95% of games at Ibrox he must struggle with our attitude. 

So if he was getting negativity last night and seeing people leave a game at 59 minutes then I think it is great to call it out. 

"Though the streets be broad or narrow, it's Follow We Will"

Not for 59 minutes. 

Archived