Official EL Last 16 Draw Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Danes would be dodgy opposition given they like to be compact and hit on the counter.   If we were to get them I’d prefer it if it was away first as I think we’d get the win to take back to ibrox.  

for whatever reason celtic never made the Danes come at them when it was still 1-1 on agg- I don’t get it as the onus was on Copenhagen to score but the tims left them selves wide open. Weird

I think we can beat anyone over 2 legs. Obviously won't be easy and whether we will is another matter. I have no doubt we can compete though.

Not really bothered who we get. I think the competition is so open. Pretty much anyone can win it. Every team is dangerous. Copenhagen probably one of the weakest left though. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

I went a few years back with my brother and dad for a game, it was brilliant. Everyone in the city is so calm and their stadium is a belter. Ultras were fantastic.

What a deal it was too: Direct return flights between Edinburgh and Copenhagen, cheap hostel with private room and bathroom, match tickets - £50pp all in :lol:

And you can pick up some bangin cheap lego for the kids for christmas........win, win , win 🙂

Archived