Kamberi

Sparkle

1 minute ago, beararse said:

To be fair, Arfields pass was abysmal.

underhit and inaccurate resulting in Kamberi having to check his speed, and dug the ball out a bit.

Should have been a straightforward pass for him to run on to and, with loads of space and time, chose where to place it.

Still, it didn’t matter a fuck 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I just saw the highlights there and you're right about the Arfield pass, only thing he did wrong tonight imo. 

Although I stand by the rest about Kamberi that I said. Really wasn't impressed. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, beararse said:

To be fair, Arfields pass was abysmal.

underhit and inaccurate resulting in Kamberi having to check his speed, and dug the ball out a bit.

Should have been a straightforward pass for him to run on to and, with loads of space and time, chose where to place it.

Still, it didn’t matter a fuck 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

100% can’t believe more people haven’t seen this 

Arfield plays it in front of him and he has the option of either side of the keeper 

Instead he ends up having to concentrate on having to dig it out behind him with his only option being trying to bend it into the far corner. It was an absolutely horrendous pass

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not sure I understand how we can say someone played well when he was stupidly offside so often and he missed a guilt edged chance or two. He did play well but. 

Not often we (or hibs) play teams where the entire defensive line is so high up the pitch, sometimes even all in our half. That's going to take a bit of getting used to. Morelos was caught too often as well in his European games. Did what he needed to for the most part, generally a good game from him. 

Thought the guy done great for being so new to the club and fitting in nicely. Showing a great appetite.

Big strong physical type who has no problem putting it about. Just the type we've been missing up front.

As for offside, I know of another still with us who was also serial offender. He will improve on it no doubt, particularly when some of our players can move the ball quicker.

2 minutes ago, whatnobeer said:

Not often we (or hibs) play teams where the entire defensive line is so high up the pitch, sometimes even all in our half. That's going to take a bit of getting used to. Morelos was caught too often as well in his European games. Did what he needed to for the most part, generally a good game from him. 

Aye, but some of them were woeful. The one where he just had to hold in his own half was a terrible lack of awareness. 

But he did play well. Looks a useful signing. Definitely.

Archived