Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I always think the away support are more representative of support.

you weren’t at Tynecastle yesterday if you think the “Gerrard Out” brigade were in Minority.

Him and his Captain got absolute pelters.

Simple question - do you think the majority on Wednesday will be chanting against Gerrard and wanting him out? No I don't think so either. If they did they would be in a tiny minority. 

5 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Edmunson the only guy that didn’t take a beating tbh. 

General consensus last night from everyone was that they couldn’t defend Gerrard any longer and wouldn’t be surprised to see him gone by Monday 

Because at least he faced the fans mate.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Simple question - do you think the majority on Wednesday will be chanting against Gerrard and wanting him out? No I don't think so either. If they did they would be in a tiny minority. 

I can’t remember fans chanting against any manager.

The empty seats will be sufficient enough proof.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I think there will be some form of expression of the general dissatisfaction. 

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

So everyone is supposed to give loyalty to Gerrard whilst he makes error after error?? So where is the calls for Gerrard and the fans to show players like Katic loyalty until the end of the season?

Yeah, actually. We're all hurting but he's done enough to deserve that from every one of you.

34 minutes ago, Canabear said:

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/steven-mclean-reportedly-gives-reason-behind-big-Rangers-hearts-c

So let me get this straight and make sure i read this correctly.

First i'll state that there is no way we can verify this story but anyway, IF IT IS TRUE , He's fvcked up AGAIN.

I think we'll all concede that Edmundson touched the ball and that should have been a penalty awarded , the argument about Naismith touch it with his hand is a VAR call and something we don't have anyway , but he said he was unsighted .

Fair enough but then to say that he never gave the second yellow because there was a push that made his hands go up in the air is farcical because THAT'S A PENALTY.

Not only is he a liar but he's an incompetant fvckin liar to boot.

For his sake this had better not be true because if it is this should see him fired from refereeing for good.

That’s exactly how I saw it, to be fair.

Maybe not enough of a push to warrant a pen, but Aribo definitely barged him in the back.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's certainly down to him to sort it. 

But given he has to work with this squad until summer at least that's easier said than done.

We know this team can perform though. They do it against celtic and in Europe, and did it for most of the first half of the season. If every individual in the group is disinterested, or only performs on big occasions, that’s a psychological issue which must come from the top. They don’t lack the ability, it’s the mentality, and if the whole team has the same mentality it’s not a coincidence, it’s the way they’re being managed.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I can’t remember fans chanting against any manager.

The empty seats will be sufficient enough proof.

Nailed it , even our worst managers never had the fans at the ground jeering them , the empty seats always spoke volumes.......

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Kevin Thomson tweet:

"Manager not going anywhere, he’s a winner, be hurting like the rest of the lads. Just the way it is, you’ll always be judged, he will accept that. Myself and the rest of the academy desperate for them to do well, it effects us all, if it dont you shouldn’t be at the club!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/KThomsonAcademy/status/1234185640629166080?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1234185640629166080&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FKThomsonAcademy%2Fstatus%2F1234185640629166080%26widget%3DTweet

So he's staying then. I feel like if Gerrard stays put we'll throw everything at stopping the ten, if he's sacked then we'd be as well giving them the biggest title win ever. We simply can't afford to sack Gerrard and then rebuild. 

Just now, King Jela said:

So he's staying then. I feel like if Gerrard stays put we'll throw everything at stopping the ten, if he's sacked then we'd be as well giving them the biggest title win ever. We simply can't afford to sack Gerrard and then rebuild. 

Yes mate. He'll stay. And that is the right thing. The alternative would be chaos. 

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just go and shout at the first mistake and you’ll be in the majority.

Just go and then leave when tav and goldsons names are read out in the starting 11 but for some reason aribo, edmunson are benched while katic is dropped from the matchday squad altogether as gerrard somehow blames him for Saturdays result 

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

2 years without a trophy is unacceptable for any Rangers manager tbf never mind the shit show of the last two months 

So, for arguments sake if we were still being skelped by the scum four and five nil, fucked out of Europe at the first qualifier, but won the scottish or league cup you'd be alright?

Archived