Captain Barisic.

tannerall

Why not ?

Guy played a blinder tonight in one of the worst defensive and midfield performances I've witnessed by a Rangers team,

Time after time he put in beautifully flighted balls in to the box, and showed a passion in his tackles and ambition few others have.

Could be the making of him too in his future career.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

Guy played a blinder tonight in one of the worst defensive and midfield performances I've witnessed by a Rangers team,

Time after time he put in beautifully flighted balls in to the box, and showed a passion in his tackles and ambition few others have.

Wow....

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

He’s fucking 27 years old, he’ll be off in the summer So your post is a load of shite, as per usual

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s fucking 27 years old, he’ll be off in the summer So your post is a load of shite, as per usual

You got a better alternative in our current team, 

Thought not. Try to stick on topic, rather than your predictable uninformative shite.

Just now, tannerall said:

You got a better alternative in our current team, 

Thought not. Try to stick o topic, rather than your predictable uninformative shite.

So make him captain for 3 months and then what...? Aye, you are a fucking genius. And also fuck all informative about your thread so you’re a hypocrite 

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Did he not put in about 100 crosses to no cunt tonight?

If that’s playing a blinder I’d hate to see a bad game.

Dozens of crosses in to the box, where we have apparently £30,000,000 of talent in Morelos, and one of the all time best finishers in the EPL. 

Not his fault most of them around him are just not up to his standard.

Just now, TamCoopz said:

So make him captain for 3 months and then what...? Aye, you are a fucking genius. And also fuck all informative about your thread so you’re a hypocrite 

So. you have an alternative ? 

Thought not, try engaging your football braincells please. 

Both of them at the same time if necessary.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

Switched off at 'played a blinder'

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

Laughable 

Just now, tannerall said:

So. you have an alternative ? 

Thought not, try engaging your football braincells please. 

Both of them at the same time if necessary.

Alternative to what? The season is fucked, what you expecting to happen if he’s made captain? He won’t be here next season, fucking sober up 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Alternative to what? The season is fucked, what you expecting to happen if he’s made captain? He won’t be here next season, fucking sober up 

What has sober up to do with it, it's you who is making a reactionary incoherent abusive reply to every post I make. 

I'm perfectly sober, You ?

I've just watched one of the worst Rangers teams ever, and Barisic created about 20 or more chances for our forwards from a defensive position, and played with passion.

Apart from Hagi, saw nothing of the same from any of them. 

So who would you make captain.

(Jack is only sensible sober minded alternative, in case you been drinking.)

Archived