I give you James Tavernier folks... Captain

falkirkNS

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck supporting him. A loser captain. Hope this morning he goes into training, hands his armband over to McGregor and says he doesnt want a wage this week. Goldson and the rest of them can follow suit and not get paid after that horror show.

Pass

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This highlights exactly what I was saying about Tav and some others.

He is the captain, the so called leader and if he's waving the white flag that kind of mentality spreads through the rest of the team........Gerrard must do the right thing and strip him if the captaincy. At this stage I don't care if it has a detrimental effect on that one player, it's the team that's important and he must select the right man for the job.  Shagger would be my choice.

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

This highlights exactly what I was saying about Tav and some others.

He is the captain, the so called leader and if he's waving the white flag that kind of mentality spreads through the rest of the team........Gerrard must do the right thing and strip him if the captaincy. At this stage I don't care if it has a detrimental effect on that one player, it's the team that's important and he must select the right man for the job.  Shagger would be my choice.

He wants fucking hunted, not just stripped of the captaincy. Utter dug shite riddled with the shitebaggery.

After those comments in the match program. Get him straight out the door in the summer. 

For a Rangers  captain to come out with that is inexcusable.  This is supposed our leader on the pitch for fuck sake. 

I'd take the captaincy straight off him now. 

I can see the statement reading.....

Tav will be relieved of his captaincy whilst he deals with depression.

Meanwhile McGregor and Defoe have agreed to share the captaincy until he recovers.

Tav will still be playing, but we needed to help take some of the pressure off him.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Coming up for a whole 24 hours since the game and nothing from the "captain" yet when we are winning he is straight onto social media spouting shite. Coward.

Not defending him at all, but what do you want to hear? 

An update that he's leaving or handed on captaincy ain't gonna happen is it.  An apology, he'll get told to ram it.  Where he's gone for lunch he'll get slated. Nice picture of his motor he'll get called a wage thieving cunt.

Coward on the pitch maybe. Shite captain definitely. But staying off social media is probably the only thing the waster has got right in weeks.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not defending him at all, but what do you want to hear? 

An update that he's leaving or handed on captaincy ain't gonna happen is it.  An apology, he'll get told to ram it.  Where he's gone for lunch he'll get slated. Nice picture of his motor he'll get called a wage thieving cunt.

Coward on the pitch maybe. Shite captain definitely. But staying off social media is probably the only thing the waster has got right in weeks.

Should've been put in Hallidays position and face the brunt of the media. Dont care for the social media but should be facing the music as a captain should when things arent going right.

Nah, honesty is honesty. It's the first step to improvement. You can argue whether it should have been published that's a question of communication with fans - but he's acknowledging a problem we can all see even if people jump to fallacious conclusions eg he lacks effort.

30 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Should've been put in Hallidays position and face the brunt of the media. Dont care for the social media but should be facing the music as a captain should when things arent going right.

Fair dos. Thought you were talking about social media.

Archived