I give you James Tavernier folks... Captain

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, GRFC96 said:

You’ve clearly posted something ridiculous on Feb 25th (I’ll give you a couple of minutes to go through your posts and come back saying ‘what post have I said thats ridiculous’) 

Also I don’t go through months worth of your posts because tbh I couldn’t give a shit what you have to say. You get upset over what a random guy says on a forum 😂 

So you were on my profile. Thanks. X

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So you were on my profile. Thanks. X

Like you were on mine to find out I stay on the Isle of Bute? 😂 Juvenile response but okay we’ll leave it at that 👍🏻

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pissed me off. Cunts never been injured in 5 year and hobbles about 10 mins after the atmosphere totally turns. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing. 

Straight down the tunnel as well, he’s finished here

I was afraid that's what happened mate. His heads gone. Get that armband off him.

This shite he's put in the programme has beyond pissed me off since last night. I still cannot believe he's came away with it.

The captain admitting to everyone he cannot handle run of the mill, bottom barrel diddies turning up and putting the team under a fraction of the pressure we used to put teams under.

He has single-handedly  cost us endless goals/points/cups/everything. Unreal.

Just now, GRFC96 said:

Like you were on mine to find out I stay on the Isle of Bute? 😂 Juvenile response but okay we’ll leave it at that 👍🏻

I clearly was to demonstrate on this thread it's not a big deal. Though you and Ivy actually want to make being on someone's profile exactly that. The search facility isnt like the matrix ffs it's a tool to, ahem, search. Posters do it all the time.

And yet a few weeks ago you were on my profile, but didnt even comment on the "ridiculous" post you cant remember. Too busy to post, but not to have a good nosey around.

😂😂😂

You can't blame him personally for not being right to be a captain. It takes a special player to lead the team and if he's not it, Gerrard shouldn't pick him. All this shit about it unsettling a player if you change captain mid-season is bullshit, how can Tav get any more unsettled? Taking the extra weight off him might do wonders for his form.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Love Tav but he’s out of his depth now. McGreagor should have the armband.

McGregor deserves it for being a strong character who knows the club and league, but you can't have a keeper captain. I want to see someone in the middle of the park dragging defenders about at corners and shouting at wingers and forwards to make the right runs. Shagger can't do that from the 6 yard line.

7 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

McGregor deserves it for being a strong character who knows the club and league, but you can't have a keeper captain. I want to see someone in the middle of the park dragging defenders about at corners and shouting at wingers and forwards to make the right runs. Shagger can't do that from the 6 yard line.

Agreed. but he's the only one, who I can see strong enough to keep control on the pitch and in the dressing room.  I'd at least give it to him provisionally. Tav seems way out of his depth. How do you feel about Davis having it? He did okay last time he was captain.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Like you seemingly cant 😂.

Why dont we all jog on, I'll debate away on other threads, you can revel in negativity and misery and the other guy can recover from posting 3 times in one day 👍

And you continue to troll people's posts

criticise which part of the world he's from

and their post counts 😀😀😀😀

3 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

You can't blame him personally for not being right to be a captain. It takes a special player to lead the team and if he's not it, Gerrard shouldn't pick him. All this shit about it unsettling a player if you change captain mid-season is bullshit, how can Tav get any more unsettled? Taking the extra weight off him might do wonders for his form.

Hasn't Gerrard himself got experience of this. Sure in his book he says he felt awkward getting the armband from Hyypia, but Hyypia made him more comfortable about it.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

And you continue to troll people's posts

criticise which part of the world he's from

and their post counts 😀😀😀😀

Where's the criticism mate?

About either Bute or his post count. Not commenting on them, criticism you say. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. but he's the only one, who I can see strong enough to keep control on the pitch and in the dressing room.  I'd at least give it to him provisionally. Tav seems way out of his depth. How do you feel about Davis having it? He did okay last time he was captain.

A good middle ground might be making McGregor vice-captain (if he's not already?) so he has control where he can. Not sure about Davis personally, he's got the experience but I his form doesn't justify it and he doesn't seem like a big enough character. You're totally right though - who should it be? I guess Jack is a candidate but his form has dipped too. Maybe giving him the honour would make him up his game.

6 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Hasn't Gerrard himself got experience of this. Sure in his book he says he felt awkward getting the armband from Hyypia, but Hyypia made him more comfortable about it.

Didn't know that. It's interesting reading though. Hopefully Gerrard sees the benefit in changing then. Just need to find a good candidate. Stick the armband at the top of Gullane dunes and see who wants it most 😂

He is just misquoted, loves the club that much is obvious. The manager has absolute faith and his opinion is beyond contestation so I just don't get the bike and hatred. We are all falable  he just needs support at this difficult time.

1 minute ago, Bertent said:

He is just misquoted, loves the club that much is obvious. The manager has absolute faith and his opinion is beyond contestation so I just don't get the bike and hatred. We are all falable  he just needs support at this difficult time.

The manager's opinion can't be contested? Why not? Or are you fishing?

I’m done with him after that. 

Can accept mistakes on the park, but to put something like that out as a fucking Rangers captain is as bad as it gets. 

Get him to fuck. 

And who the fuck allowed that to printed. They should get their jotters too.

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Davis has even less of a spine than Tavernier. 

Fuck supporting him. A loser captain. Hope this morning he goes into training, hands his armband over to McGregor and says he doesnt want a wage this week. Goldson and the rest of them can follow suit and not get paid after that horror show.

Getting back to the OP,

Captain Marvel can't handle pressure.

Hobbled off last feigning injury after a magnificent performance of being caught in possession, crosses which either hit the first man or were far too long, as he has been doing all season long and woeful passing, yet again. On top of that, he then writes a surrender monkey note that no Captain should even contemplate.

If he gets picked to play again, which he shouldn't, he'll be unable to handle the shite that the supporters are going to give him.

I like him , he's a gentleman and he genuinely does love us. I've sat with his auntie many times who travels up from Leeds every single game to watch her nephew . Taken her to the old louden and the orange halls. She gets it, he gets it. This club is special and is deserving of a much much better captain however I refute claims that he doesnt understand or doesnt care.... hes just not good enough! End of!

Archived