Polster

KeyserSoze

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polster has hardly played against the dross and when he has he’s hardly looked a world beater against Jim the binman so I didn’t expect much more than we got.

In cold against arguably the best team we’ve played this season, lost his man, pants pulled down, goal.

Ill be surprised if anyone is surprised.

Some of the Polster chat of late has primarily come from those who can't and never will take to Tav. It got a little silly. As a result when Polster got another chance, all eyes were gonna be on him. He's not better than Tav and never will be. That's not a major criticism. Tav is just much better.

Polster is a solid enough squad player. Neat, tidy, fit. He'll pass against most other Scottish teams. To come on against a very decent Bayer side against a fresh Bailey isn't easy. He got caught out but I wouldn't hang him out to dry. Better players than him will got caught out against Bayer.

We done okay against a very decent side. On another night, like Braga the result could have different. Bit of a gutter though.

Straight after the game I’m cursing him but give the guy a break. Him and Edmundson are just not up to the standard required. Problem here is Captain Courageous who fucks off injured leaving us in the shit and giving him a convenient excuse to miss the celtic game. And although some improvement tonight, not one person in that crowd expected Morelos to bury that header. Our so called big name players have let us down massively this year.

Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Straight after the game I’m cursing him but give the guy a break. Him and Edmundson are just not up to the standard required. Problem here is Captain Courageous who fucks off injured leaving us in the shit and giving him a convenient excuse to miss the celtic game. And although some improvement tonight, not one person in that crowd expected Morelos to bury that header. Our so called big name players have let us down massively this year.

If injured should he play on?

Archived