New Owner/Chairman

Smile

Quick background read ups - he is legit. 

I also feel I recognise him. Looks a similar age to me and I could swear I knew a Stuart Gibson back in the day, as my mate went to Castlehead High in Paisley and there was a Stuart Gibson who knocked about with him. 

If it is the same one I remember he was a massive Robert Prytz fan at the time! 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Hmmmm. Where was he in 2012? Where was he when we had half the Newcastle u-21s in our 1st team. Where was he when the tims were putting 5 past us every time we played?

Somewhere in asia is my guess 

4 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

I have no doubts about the company.   My concern is they are So big that if they, let's say, throw 20m at us and see no value in it after a few years, they'd just go "fuck this, ditch that lot and recoup what we can". 

Think the last 8 yrs has made me a cynical cunt tbh. 

Its not the company that will be investing, its this guy who, and i state its a guess, will be ploughing his own money that he has made from this company, into the club

The same way desmond is at the tarriers

6 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I also feel I recognise him. Looks a similar age to me and I could swear I knew a Stuart Gibson back in the day, as my mate went to Castlehead High in Paisley and there was a Stuart Gibson who knocked about with him. 

There was a few Stuart Gibson’s around paisley back in the 80s/90s. I went to school with one, but he was a boggin wee bastard that got called 20 chips cos of the amount of chips he stuff in his face

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its not the company that will be investing, its this guy who, and i state its a guess, will be ploughing his own money that he has made from this company, into the club

The same way desmond is at the tarriers

Good point. I hope there are no surprises with him like there was with Whyte or Green.

6 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Sounds good enough for me Moody Blue 😉👍

If he has 20bn then i’d expect him to pump at least half of that into club.

Mbappe for right sided forward

Haaland to replace Alfie

Davies to replace Borna

Kante to replace Halliday

Koulibaly to replace Edmundson.

Could sign Neymar too but he’s a bit Catholicly

7 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Any idea how much, if anything he is willing to put into us ?

I’m told Jackson’s article is broadly accurate. He’ll buy King’s shareholding for whatever price they agree - obviously that will go into King’s pocket, not ours. 

He’ll then be part of the £20m share issue planned for the summer (not withstanding coronavirus impact) which will also include existing shareholders, 3 Bears, C1872, Woldhardt etc 

53 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Haaland to replace Alfie

Davies to replace Borna

Kante ain’t going on the bench 😂

25 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m told Jackson’s article is broadly accurate. He’ll buy King’s shareholding for whatever price they agree - obviously that will go into King’s pocket, not ours. 

He’ll then be part of the £20m share issue planned for the summer (not withstanding coronavirus impact) which will also include existing shareholders, 3 Bears, C1872, Woldhardt etc 

Stability not moon beams 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Haaland to replace Alfie

Davies to replace Borna

Neymar is actually a Protestant. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Haaland to replace Alfie

Davies to replace Borna

Borna is much better than Davies 

46 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Didn’t think King would sell up completely. 
Looks like a good move by the club, fingers crossed anyway. 

50 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Will he take Kings place in funding the shortfall for this season?

£35 million is the minimum required investment in the playing squad on transfer fees alone in the next window. If he's got that, plus money for the wage increase, welcome aboard. If he doesn't, can we please at least try and find someone who does? The time for fucking about is over. If I'm dreaming, so be it. But I wouldn't be selling to the first person interested if they don't have the funds required to actually catch up. If we're honest, plenty of players in this team need upgraded.

3 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

He will be using personal funds  and he has many useful  business contacts.

He will be in favour of enlarging the capacity of Ibrox be absolutely assured of that fact.

Increasing the capacity at Ibrox will always be a hot topic, and favoured by supporters, but how much would it cost, and how long to recoup that money back through sales?

6 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

£35 million is the minimum required investment in the playing squad on transfer fees alone in the next window. If he's got that, plus money for the wage increase, welcome aboard. If he doesn't, can we please at least try and find someone who does? The time for fucking about is over. If I'm dreaming, so be it. But I wouldn't be selling to the first person interested if they don't have the funds required to actually catch up. If we're honest, plenty of players in this team need upgraded.

Your living in dream land if you think anyone in Scotland is spending 35million.

Archived