Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B1872 said:

Any chance of getting the paedophiles off here please?!?!

Wish I'd done the mod role when asked years ago 😂😂

In saying that. They'd revoke mine cause I'd ban everyone when mwi 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's all words and name calling.

Show the spine by your deeds and that equals court action.

That may take months to unravel, but formal notice of it, only takes 5 minutes.

I'd love to see it, but I won't hold my breath.

I get that. We are world class at releasing statements and not backing them up with any sort of action (meaningful or otherwise)

However Rangers have a different tone about them and they will lose a chunk of support if they don't follow through on this (couple with over the top season ticket increases and a membership elite tier scheme) 

They are on thin ice in a few departments so have to get things right.

2 minutes ago, Robgendry79 said:

That's right!

Keep believing the idiots in charge of our club. Keep lapping up any old shitty statement they make. Keep handing them your hard-earned cash while they piss it up the wall.

Just carry on as normal.

Fucking idiot!

You not feel weird shagging your sister? Or is is pretty normal for you considering you lost your virginity to your dad?

Asking for a friend! 🇨🇮🇮🇪🇯🇴🇰🇼

11 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

FWIW, I do think there’s still legs in this yet.

Rangers have to have something. That something will have to be played at the proper time, thus leading to more events, which we will hopefully have the relevant ammunition to do what we want to do.

We can’t throw everything we have at once and hope it sticks. We need to be prudent, and shoot our bullets at the correct moments.

I'd like to hope for same, but courts will not get involved in sporting matters where members have decided the outcomes.

It can only be corruption or fraud and I seriously doubt we gave the goods on that, or such a serious hand would already have been played as we are obligated to do so in law, or become complicit in it 

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Our board have been the one consistent good thing in all this debacle tbh.

Douglas Park taking his chairman role seriously and firing shots.
Stewart Robertson's found a backbone (reports are he's fighting like fuck the SPFL in meetings) 
Rangers FC calling for the suspensions of the prominent SPFL criminals.

Believe me, I'm as critical as anyone (moreso) with them, but only when it's merited. Which isn't now.

Words are cheap, it’s action we want from them. 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Surely you knew this was happening? Fuck sake mate!

That doesn't make it better Scotty . Our board better get the finger out . End of 

It's all very well being calm and having a wee laugh . Yet how much more do we have to take with this shite 

I was at Hampden tonight . I was going to tell them what i thought of the cunts . On my own . Pretty sure plenty of so called bears on here , would even chuckle at that . 

that cunts on here for you . 

35 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Personal view on how this plays out now. 

Thistle will make some noises about legal action and be brought into the reconstruction task force

14-10-10-10 structure is proposed with tweaks to the financial structures to keep everybody happy. 

Enough votes are secured with Rangers the only club to vote against. 

Hearts, Thistle & Stranraer happy with no relegation. ICT happy as they end up in the Premiership. 

All of this is forgotten and Rangers are left on their own howling at the moon. Again. 

Why would the scum vote for it if they get their title confirmed before then?

Just now, KingKirk said:

As Edgar says on heart and hand the minute this goes into a courtroom the spfl have nowhere to hide computers can be checked emails phone records the lot.

People this has months to run yet calm doon.

And just who is taking it to a courtroom?? 

Rangers shouldve told the SPFL that if the resolution was passed as things stood it would mean legal action taken that same hour. 

Archived