Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to fuck I absolutely despise that fat mess Tam Cowan

You should hear the fucking nick of that lying cunt on that shitey PLZ, I was stupid to stick it on. They’re just downright lying about what was released today. Scumbag bastards the lot of them minus Rough who usually stays reasonable

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t think the SFA have any say on what the clubs and the SPFL are arguing about. 
In a sensible world you would maybe go to the SFA to hold the enquiry but do any of us believe they could be impartial and above board. 

As for the points raised there is more than enough for an enquiry. 

No chance , they work hand in glove with the SPFL  and are beholden to one club and one club only.

You only need to look at their investigation into C.S.A., the guy heading this is supposed to be the go to guy in these matters but couldn't spot a paedophile working in the same office as him for years. 

Changing the rules of association  Football  to give the ring masters a convenient get out clause.

The game is rigged, the justice system is rigged , the Government,  local and national is rigged. 

We sat back and laughed at their paranoia, whilst we were doing this, they have worked their way into positions of power and influence. 

Tried to kill us off and make no mistake this is still their end game.

As for their minions. Rangers should accept their ticket allocations, return them the day before and say no Rangers Supporters bought them.

They would still be liable for Policing and all other costs .

If nothing changes Rangers will never be allowed to win another league title. 

Paranoid, don't think so.

We Fired = You Re-Hired. 

KICK them Out. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Mitchell is really being a cunt right now on Twitter.  Constantly talking about disrepute and point deduction.

oxford english dictionary

Cunt, (eng) (noun) see Mitchell

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ok fine, don’t be a fucking sun or record reporter. No offence. 

I'm not a journo that has responsibilities to report on the facts. Just another RM poster that waffles shite half the time.

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Another random thought.

Surely it's the job of the Doncaster and McKenzie to do exactly as instructed by the clubs. Not to decide things for themselves. They lack the power to do so as they are 100% owned by the members. They have no power to make statements on behalf of member clubs or make decisions for them.

Which begs the question of who were they taking instruction from ? Answers on a postcard not required.

The SPFL board, like all organisation boards,  have both express and implied power to implement certain acts.  These will be in the Articles of Association and/or the Memorandum of Association or other rules they are legally allowed to apply. . 

If they have nothing to hide and they see no proof of wrongdoing then why no independent investigation, of course the old scare story of money will be the first excuse, they’ve been accused why not defend themselves with an independent inquiry, I would if I wanted too clear my name.

What a mess. Have been through it a bit more and there seems to be a lot of questions that need answering that can only be done through an independent investigation. 

I can see why Rangers have suggested certain people to step aside during this investigation because they are serious allegations (and the consequences are serious) but no one should be making any definitive statements as to anyones' conduct until that has happened (an investigation).

Tbh the one thing that really stuck out is that 15 sets of SPFL Board minutes in a row were not approved. Alarm bells ring in my head when I read this. It may seem trivial but it's quite serious and that normally means there are other issues along the way. If true, it should be a matter of concern for every single club. Again, if true, I certainly would have questions of the entire board membership in letting it get to that point. Every board member has a role to play to ensure governance standards on the board are maintained, you can’t expect corporate governance to be robust if the basics aren’t even being followed, and its not just the role of the chair and the secretary. 

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I swear to fuck I absolutely despise that fat mess Tam Cowan

You should hear the fucking nick of that lying cunt on that shitey PLZ, I was stupid to stick it on. They’re just downright lying about what was released today. Scumbag bastards the lot of them minus Rough who usually stays reasonable

Listen to it for two minutes then had to turn it off Rough being involved with Partick knows a lot more than he will let on on the pishy taig infested show.

Just now, HOPLITE said:

Listen to it for two minutes then had to turn it off Rough being involved with Partick knows a lot more than he will let on on the pishy taig infested show.

He basically said as much there saying it wasn’t what he was expecting but there is enough there that he thinks clubs will agree with Rangers for an independent investigation to happen

Then fat cunt pressed him with the question do you think they’ll get the vote though

Completely ignored what he said 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What a mess. Have been through it a bit more and there seems to be a lot of questions that need answering that can only be done through an independent investigation. 

I can see why Rangers have suggested certain people to step aside during this investigation because they are serious but no one should be making any definitive statements as to anyones' conduct until that has happened. 

Tbh the one thing that really stuck out is that 15 sets of SPFL Board minutes were not approved. Alarm bells ring in my head when I read this. It may seem trivial but it's quite serious and that normally means there are other issues along the way. If true, it should be a matter of concern for every single club. Again, if true, I certainly would have questions of the entire board membership in letting it get to that point. Every board member has a role to play to ensure governance standards on the board are maintained, you can’t expect corporate governance to be robust if the basics aren’t even being followed and its not just the role of the chair and the secretary. 

You would think that would be the case wouldn't you.  But when Scottish football clubs know that all they've ever got to look forward to is survival, maybe a promotion or a cup run and they're given a vote, then all their ever going to do is vote for what's best for they're own survival.  They genuinely don't care about the big boys fighting over corporate governance...so long as their being fed.  Any change at the top will likely mean diddly-squat to them as nothing is likely to ever change.  Path of least resistance, especially when you're getting your titbits and a pat on the head.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm not a journo that has responsibilities to report on the facts. Just another RM poster that waffles shite half the time.

What journos are reporting facts mate?  Your talking Scottish media. You don’t need to sell papers. These cunts do and get away with murder. They’re nothing more than frenzy initiators. 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He basically said as much there saying it wasn’t what he was expecting but there is enough there that he thinks clubs will agree with Rangers for an independent investigation to happen

Then fat cunt pressed him with the question do you think they’ll get the vote though

Completely ignored what he said 

Fat McGuire/Martin is as bitter as they come, as is that Hugh McDonald 1st thing he did was dismiss it as a nothing to see here report I would bet they never read it and have been briefed by someone before the show as to what was in it, did you see the 5/6 bullet points they put up right at the start utter nonsense. Every part of the mhedia will twist and lie about the report over the next week or two, to suit their own agenda's, then again we all knew that is how this would pan out after all its Rangers they hate us with a passion we were never going to get a fair hearing with the taig infested mhedia. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

What journos are reporting facts mate?  Your talking Scottish media. You don’t need to sell papers. These cunts do and get away with murder. They’re nothing more than frenzy initiators. 

If anyone doubts this then look back to the ‘nasty’ sandcastle coverage...

Archived