Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Texted that to the BBC as sound as I heard their opening speil ;-)

The SPFL won’t like this narrative ,it’s their go to tactic ,Blame Rangers ,it’s worked well for them in the last to deflect ,such a shame for them that the don’t have the brains for a plan B 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

This is class, some end to the season

Not what I expected when we were dropping points on a near weekly basis after xmas

I'm just in.....What's happening?

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

This is class, some end to the season

Not what I expected when we were dropping points on a near weekly basis after xmas

Thank fuck we weren’t still within a few points of the taigs just now ,it wouldn’t be quite so much fun ,

18 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Why do Rangers fans give sutton the oxygen he needs? At first he was playing a character like Simon Cowell when in English football and was reasonably entertaining. Such a role only lasts so long and he is rarely used down south now.

He is a celtic mouthpiece and a headline grabber now. There is no substance to anything he says, it is all clickbait.  Ignore him.

Yeah the silent approach works. Thats why theres no mouthpieces out there attacking us, dignified silence got rid of them all. Same with the journos articles in the papers, us ignoring them killed off all ehm zero of our haters.

The silent, dignified approach has failed us too long. Our chairman, chief exec have both been more vocal in recent weeks, our vice chair talks critically about media cheerleading.

If you want to ignore him feel free to. Imo now is the time to attack and show them up for the hypocritical, blinkered, scum biased Rangers haters they are. 👍

2 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

There's no way the cabal running this league can continue even if Rangers lose the EGM vote. There is clearly a serious break of trust with a number of clubs. However, they are like cockroaches and will hold on as long as they can. 

Scientists reckon that after nuclear destruction, cockroaches will survive when everything else is destroyed,f**k that,lol ;-)

Just now, dee9 said:

I'm just in.....What's happening?

Partick have made a damming statement,Stenhousmuir ain’t happy either ,add in Brora and Kelty 

The can of worms is open 

Also Dundee Utd part of a group knocking back reconstruction fucking Dundee over 

Still no comment from Savco 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah the silent approach works. Thats why theres no mouthpieces out there attacking us, dignified silence got rid of them all. Same with the journos articles in the papers, us ignoring them killed off all ehm zero of our haters.

The silent, dignified approach has failed us too long. Our chairman, chief exec have both been more vocal in recent weeks, our vice chair talks critically about media cheerleading.

If you want to ignore him feel free to. Imo now is the time to attack and show them up for the hypocritical, blinkered, scum biased Rangers haters they are. 👍

Do you think he will react negatively to Rangers fans pointing out things he is doing on purpose?

I'm happy the club are finding their voice, but he isn't worth it.

Yet not one so called sports journalist has the integrity to go to nonce fc and ask what their opinion is in all this 🤷‍♂️

the 3rd biggest club in Glasgow yet they say nothing and the media are happy about this, unbelievable 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Me too mate, still not caught up .

I’m needing to go out but fuck it 😂

need to have a full battery for that ,went to shop on Thursday with 60pc and battery was flat while I was waiting at the checkout 

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

celtic kicked out of the league, Rangers handed the titl..... hah, yeah right! 

SPFL slowly getting knifed one by one from member teams in the media. :morepopcorn:

Total fucking shambles all of this.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Partick have made a damming statement,Stenhousmuir ain’t happy either ,add in Brora and Kelty 

The can of worms is open 

Also Dundee Utd part of a group knocking back reconstruction fucking Dundee over 

Still no comment from Savco 

They are playing it well. Do their talking from behind the spfl. I'm surprised their hordes haven't started talking about their class yet.

If this goes against the spfl and most leagues don't gift titles I can see them say they don't want this one to try and look good.

18 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Do you think he will react negatively to Rangers fans pointing out things he is doing on purpose?

I'm happy the club are finding their voice, but he isn't worth it.

Calling out a tarriers hypocrisy is always worth it. They hate it, that's why they created the point scoring and whataboutery terms to anything showing them up.

Just now, KingKirk said:

All we asked was for a independent investigation just remember that

Its been like one of these cartoon bombs, the little black ball with the burning fuse on it that goes BOOM.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All we asked was for a independent investigation just remember that

Exactly we have to keep pushing this line. Their desperation to avoid it makes you think more could come out than we expect.

Archived