Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Falkirk chairman blaming the small cabal in the spfl (six clubs) of sabotaging reconstruction this season, bearing in mind we need nine clubs from the spfl to vote through the independent inquiry on Tuesday I think this small cabal will vote against it and Doncaster knows it, there arrogance and ignorance is astonishing, for me now its all about what happens next, it will be interesting to see what kind of percentage vote for the inquiry, either way it's the beginning of the end for this spfl cult. 

Completely agree. 

The usage of the word cabal is deliberate. We know we haven't any chance of getting the motion passed by the premier league clubs but it's exposing Scottish football for what it is. Lazy, duplicitous, conniving, self serving and undemocratic. 

In my opinion they were in a rush to get Dundee United up there too as another compliant hand which makes it easier to push any vote they want through, or reject one's like this. Hopefully start seeing the end of this 'club's of teams that are holding Scottish football back.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, magic8ball said:

Stewart now lecturing a lawyer on legal matters 😂😂

is there no end to his talents 

Was telling every cunt that ann budge was wrong last week

And 

This week she has done a good job. The cunt is up there with mutton.

Lawyers speaking a lot of sense on behalf of his club Hearts. The money they will lose due to being unfairly relegated needs reimbursed. 
Rangers will lose the opportunity to participate in the European cup, we should be looking for the same litigation. 

19 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

My prediction:        ND will resign before the weekend is out

If he did it wouldn't be enough. We want them all out now. MacLennan, McKenzie, admin, secretaries, the lot. Drain the fucking swamp....

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

If he did it wouldn't be enough. We want them all out now. MacLennan, McKenzie, admin, secretaries, the lot. Drain the fucking swamp....

I agree with you btw...... but i thin it will start with him

Archived