Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I’m needing to go out but fuck it 😂

need to have a full battery for that ,went to shop on Thursday with 60pc and battery was flat while I was waiting at the checkout 

Should have bought a footpump while you waited mate.:whistle:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk chairman blaming the small cabal in the spfl (six clubs) of sabotaging reconstruction this season, bearing in mind we need nine clubs from the spfl to vote through the independent inquiry on Tuesday I think this small cabal will vote against it and Doncaster knows it, there arrogance and ignorance is astonishing, for me now its all about what happens next, it will be interesting to see what kind of percentage vote for the inquiry, either way it's the beginning of the end for this spfl cult. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No, him hating, attacking, bad mouthing and abusing our club, our fans and our history is what's keeping him in a job.

Our fans giving him attention is

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

He'll be gone soon too many turning and no way they want an independent investigation 

They won't want one but they're going to get one whether they like it or not.

Rangers want Doncaster , McLennan and McKenzie gone.

By offering Doncaster up as a scapegoat firing/resignation shouldn't stop the Club going all out for the rest.

If the cabal think that i'd say they have really underestimated our resolve here.

Michael Stewart yesterday blamed Rangers for reconstruction failing then on the radio today suggesting that the situation would be better if the proposal to give money and end the league had been separated. I believe this was what Rangers wanted to originally...

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

Michael Stewart yesterday blamed Rangers for reconstruction failing then on the radio today suggesting that the situation would be better if the proposal to give money and end the league had been separated. I believe this was what Rangers wanted to originally...

Oh FFS Stewart is trying to beat a LAWYER in a debate. This is comedy gold.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

He sounds like he’s an 80 year old guy seething and spitting blood

Stewart now lecturing a lawyer on legal matters 😂😂

is there no end to his talents 

The ginger lash doesn't know where he is let alone what he said yesterday 

I’m sure he said similar last week, he put forward the same proposal that we had already put forward, he’s a fucking moron 

It's an easy line to gain support on Twitter. The peados and many fans of other teams will always jump on board with an anti Rangers line.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Keep Leslie on all day, he is quality.

He’s ripping them several new arseholes, Stewart is a bit quiet. I liked how he answered his own question to Stewart. :bow:

Archived