Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Somebody knew something could be coming, how many people questioned the timing of his exit? Has worked a treat so far 

I understand he was stepping down but I was taken aback when he resigned as a director I think he done so because he knew this was coming. Gave them nothing to shoot back at

Rangers and Douglas Park have got the SPFL exactly where they want them.

We've stayed silent while the SPFL have released ridiculous statements almost daily digging themselves into an even bigger hole.

We probably wont get the vote passed but it appears there's enough clubs fucked off with the SPFL that we'll get Doncaster and co removed which was ultimately what we wanted.

Just now, RS4_wul said:

Rangers bad...........jobs a good un. 

Will that tactic work 2 years from now though ,these are line in the sand times 

Ps I first met that cunt Jackson almost 40 years ago ,he was a fucking prick then and he’s a fucking bigger prick now ,oh and for the record he was a bear then ,fuck knows how anybody could ever drop that ,being one of the people is one of the greatest pleasures in this world 

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Rangers and Douglas Park have got the SPFL exactly where they want them.

We've stayed silent while the SPFL have released ridiculous statements almost daily digging themselves into a even bigger hole.

We probably wont get the vote passed but it appears there's enough clubs fucked off with the SPFL that we'll get Doncaster and co removed which was ultimately what we wanted.

Park wants the head of the snake ,up to interpretation who the head of the snake actually is 

Got a sneaky feeing that Lieswell will have a sick wife that he needs to take care of very soon so will take a back seat just the same excuse that O’Neil used when he left at the height of his career at peado fc 

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We ain't here to turn around the resolution or stop the league getting called etc. Hearts are getting relegated, Dundee Utd are coming up, the tarriers are getting their tainted title. We are here for the heads of every incompetent member of SPFL staff.

give them fuck all title

Time to strip the nonces out of the spfl and then then hire independent people with no ties to any club to run it!

null and void the leagues so no champs or relegation.

celtic still get a champions league spot as they are in 1st place, but because they actually haven’t won the league the supposed 30 million they will get should be handed down between all clubs in Scotland, and instantly solving the financial crisis in Scottish football. 

it’s the only fair way!!

Just now, Brubear said:

Raith Rovers wont vote for it. Their chairman came out about a week ago saying Rangers were damaging Scottish Football. 

Damaging the Apple for daring to tell people it had a rotten core ,A core that was rotten wether we said anything or not 

What can you say about how well thought out and executed Rangers plans have been throughout this charade.

They've given them enough rope to hang themselves a little piece at a time and now the rope is starting to tighten.

Death by a thousand cuts.

And Douglas Park,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well said that Man.

4 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Time to strip the nonces out of the spfl and then then hire independent people with no ties to any club to run it!

celtic still get a champions league spot as they are in 1st place, but because they actually haven’t won the league the supposed 30 million they will get should be handed down between all clubs in Scotland, and instantly solving the financial crisis in Scottish football. 

it’s the only fair way!!

That’s actually a very good point haha 

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

What can you say about how well thought out and executed Rangers plans have been throughout this charade.

They've given them enough rope to hang themselves a little piece at a time and now the rope is starting to tighten.

And Douglas Park,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well said that Man.

Douglas park is very well respected and all these chunts hate that they can't say anything against him 

5 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

it’s the only fair way!!

That actually would be Sporting Integrity mate.

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's a reason for one club to reject this outside celtic ?

Genuinely can't think of one

Why should the beasts not want an investigation....fuck me they have been banging on about operation stop 10iar is in full flight.....surely they would have the most to gain from the ousting of this protestant cabal:boughy:

Q. Do you believe the club has left itself open to both SPFL sanctions and possible legal action from Doncaster and McKenzie for libel or defamation?

A.We cannot control what other individuals do. We are confident in our position. We have not defamed or libelled anyone. If they do decide to take action I’m sure, given their concerns for the member clubs’ money, they’ll fund the action as individuals. "

giphy.gif

" And that's the game!!!"

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Why should the beasts not want an investigation....fuck me they have been banging on about operation stop 10iar is in full flight.....surely they would have the most to gain from the ousting of this protestant cabal:boughy:

:UK:

5 minutes ago, Rapheldinho said:

Douglas park is very well respected and all these chunts hate that they can't say anything against him 

Everything i have heard about the Man is that he is a genuine Business man who is a stickler for Business rules being adhered to and i'd say from the statements made that he is all over the Business irregularities of these charlatans.

10 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Raith Rovers wont vote for it. Their chairman came out about a week ago saying Rangers were damaging Scottish Football. 

About 20 years ago I used to work for a Kirkcaldy based company ,2 of the directors were very involved in Raith Rovers ,But in the their office they had a Larsson framed strip ,fenian bastards ,day before I left I made sure I left my mark on the frame ,would have take plenty elbow grease and detergent to remove what I left on it 

Fuckin grim because Kirkcaldy is or was a very staunch town 

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

Everything i have heard about the Man is that he is a genuine Business man who is a stickler for Business rules being adhered to and i'd say from the statements made that he is all over the Business irregularities of these charlatans.

Agree mate you don't  run a very successful business since the early 70's if you are dodgy or anything like that

Archived