Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

I wish I could share the optimism of some of you but after seeing Rangers being fucked over so many times in recent years I won’t be at all surprised if Doncaster and his fellow slimey  bastards somehow manage to wriggle out of this relatively unscathed.

When it comes to Scottish football authorities and the media we really are up against it.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Everything i have heard about the Man is that he is a genuine Business man who is a stickler for Business rules being adhered to and i'd say from the statements made that he is all over the Business irregularities of these charlatans.

I'll never buy another car from anyone else ever again.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I wish I could share the optimism of some of you but after seeing Rangers being fucked over so many times in recent years I won’t be at all surprised if Doncaster and his fellow slimey  bastards somehow manage to wriggle out of this relatively unscathed.

When it comes to Scottish football authorities and the media we really are up against it.

buzzkill.jpg

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Hear what you're saying but tbf this does feel different, Douglas Park's quotes do not miss the target and give the impression that Rangers are up for the fight regardless of whether Independent Investigation is voted through or not, This has been rumbling along for a month or so mate, Think if we were going to back down we would have done it by now tbh.

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

All of a sudden this now is possible ,a few days ago there was no other outcome apart from a gifted tainted title 

the league vote needs voided and that’s got to be one of a number of byproducts of the egm 

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This has been relentless.

Robertson. Then Bennett and now Park coming out with haymakers and headshots!

What a wonderfully orchestrated attack.

Much more like the thing, finally. 

Demonstrating that we will not be pushed around any longer - make no mistake regardless of the outcome of this particular battle we have achieved a great deal already. 

Finally these bastards will know they better think twice before ripping the absolute pish out of us. We have shown we can and will be coordinated, organised and most importantly willing in going after them. 

Long may it continue, fucking years we’ve needed this. 

22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

About 20 years ago I used to work for a Kirkcaldy based company ,2 of the directors were very involved in Raith Rovers ,But in the their office they had a Larsson framed strip ,fenian bastards ,day before I left I made sure I left my mark on the frame ,would have take plenty elbow grease and detergent to remove what I left on it 

Fuckin grim because Kirkcaldy is or was a very staunch town 

Kirkcaldy is still staunch, unfortunately that cant be said for the rovers or the new generation of fans that know no better. Everything changed at the rovers when previous chairman Turnbull Hutton got involved.  As a club we have actually done a fair bit for the town, we gave the fife ice arena the seats to kit out the rink good few years ago.

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hear what you're saying but tbf this does feel different, Douglas Park's quotes do not miss the target and give the impression that Rangers are up for the fight regardless of whether Independent Investigation is voted through or not, This has been rumbling along for a month or so mate, Think if we were going to back down we would have done it by now tbh.

Tbh I’d be up for the fight if I was pumping millions into my club only to have a corrupt governing body ridicule and hamper your every move!!

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the league vote needs voided and that’s got to be one of a number of byproducts of the egm 

Hopefully that’s the money shot...... I’m not sure it will be though, here’s hoping👍🏻

5 minutes ago, herdy89 said:

Kirkcaldy is still staunch, unfortunately that cant be said for the rovers or the new generation of fans that know no better. Everything changed at the rovers when previous chairman Turnbull Hutton got involved.  As a club we have actually done a fair bit for the town, we gave the fife ice arena the seats to kit out the rink good few years ago.

Raith fan then...🙄

Meanwhile, in a very dark and dangerous place for children......

You would think Park would have more pressing things to worry about than getting involved in an unwinnable fight with the SPFL.

You would think his businesses would be his main concern during this difficult time.
Hope sevco go bust, followed by his companies going bust. Then he ends up broke like Randolph and Mortimer at the end of Trading Places.

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, herdy89 said:

This was back in 2001 i worked there a company in commercial st called coolforce ,

Anybody I know now from Kirkcaldy are bluensoes but like many towns in Scotland the fenian minority do seem to be more prominent 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Raith fan then...🙄

Not at all, went when I was younger when few pals played there and during big Marv's second stint. Hutton  died few years ago but he was one of the bastards mouthing off back in 2012 so fuck them

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

How can it be independent if Rangers pay for it?”

Will be the tone in the media until the EGM. 

:tu:

There is unfortunately some truth to that mate ...... If it were allowed and I don't think it is ....... the story would run that we payed so we would obviously want a positive result ..... and that's why we paid for the Independent Inquiry ..... fix! cheats! blah! blah! blah!

I think DP is winding them up on this and knows we will not get the proposal passed  ...... and the next step forward will be revealed in time ..... probably legal steps ..... for the long haul.

🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

There is unfortunately some truth to that mate ...... If it were allowed and I don't think it is ....... the story would run that we payed so we would obviously want a positive result ..... and that's why we paid for the Independent Inquiry ..... fix! cheats! blah! blah! blah!

I think DP is winding them up on this and knows we will not get the proposal passed  ...... and the next step forward will be revealed in time ..... probably legal steps ..... for the long haul.

🇬🇧

Long haul for me ,we need to get to the heart of the issue (head of the snake) and I can’t see us cutting that head off unless he is eventually exposed in a court room 

3 minutes ago, herdy89 said:

Not at all, went when I was younger when few pals played there and during big Marv's second stint. Hutton  died few years ago but he was one of the bastards mouthing off back in 2012 so fuck them

Was just your wording mate, I’m just a pedantic bastard 

Right now it feels very strange to be feeling this good and this confident in the actions of our board.
From previous experiences it feels like you are waiting for Liewell and his placemen to retaliate with a sucker punch.
However, when have they ever been this quiet? They usually are front and forward with their arrogant and dominating presence.
I am immensely proud of our board's performance, but I still feel the presence of Hanlon's Razor( in reference to C1888c's previous actions).

2 hours ago, Amato said:

Park on MacLennan..

“I also replied to the SPFL chairman and referenced the previous complaint the club had made about comments attributed to him by Private Eye magazine. I asked for clarity on whether he made those comments or not. No assurances were forthcoming, which I find odd given the allegation has dogged him since he arrived at the SPFL [in 2017]. If the comments were made it would certainly give cause for concern about his ability to treat any complaint we took to him. Perhaps this is a question he could answer the next time he sits down with himself for a Q&A.”
😂

Priceless,  simply priceless.

I can't  believe the difference in our  board and its stance on this. 

I have been critical of our boardroom in the past (including this one) but I doff my hat to them in the last few weeks.  Our PR has been really good and on this issue we have been incredibly good.  Frankly I don't think they could have been any better.

:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, herdy89 said:

You’re a raith bastard 

The more this unfolds the more I become convinced we actually do  have a smoking gun

The desperate actions of he SPFL board to avoid an II only makes any sense to any sensible person if they have something to hide

Moreover the relentless Hollicom campaign to discredit us and our motives, our dossier (despite it's damning content) by all of the usual suspects confirms that the inventors of sporting integrity are determined to avoid any II too

There's a level of panic by both and a level of meticulous preparation and bullish confidence about us that convince me that what we have will blow them apart

My hunch is that the whistleblower information has still to be played and its explosive.

Mabye we've  landed the private WhatsApp group featuring petethecheat@japanesetours    shiftymcgifty@orangebastards    fatrod@teninarow   and  GIJoe@puppetonastring where all the strategy, tactics and decisions are made and confirmed. What is absolutely certain is that these 4 will need to have  been in close contact with each other and will have been for a long time and maybe they've been a little careless

Just an opinion and hope I'm right but I get the feeling we are holding more than one ace

Archived